Ch. 30: Night Out 2

Start from the beginning

Moonbin: So I’m guessing you don’t drink much?

I look towards Moonbin and see him looking at me with curiosity.

Y/N: Ani. I just don’t drink at all.

Moonbin: Oh...

Y/N: How about you? You don’t really look like a drinker now that I think about it.

Moonbin smiles then looks towards the balcony.

Moonbin: I just don’t like drinking. I’m not really resistant to alcohol. Unlike Dahyun...

He turns to Dahyun who’s still flirting with Eunwoo and I look towards them, too.

Moonbin: It would probably take just one shot and I would pass out.

Moonbin laughs and I find myself laughing to myself as I turn to him. Suddenly, I realize he’s looking at me with a sweet smile and I quickly look away and drink from my glass of orange juice.

Moonbin: Anyway... back at the office, I wanted to fix things with you, but you just pushed me away saying we’re at work.

My eyes widen and I turn to Moonbin to see him smiling and looking at me expectantly.

Y/N: A-actually...

Eunwoo: Yah! Moonbin, help me out here, will you?!

Moonbin and I both turn to Eunwoo and Dahyun and see Dahyun with her arms around Eunwoo, trying to kiss him. I cover my mouth and try to stifle my laughter as Moonbin goes to them and tries to separate them.

Moonbin: Alright, Dahyun. Control yourself.

Dahyun faces Moonbin with eyes that she can barely keep open and pouts.

Dahyun: (tipsily in a cute way) Aniyo! I don’t want to!

She then faces Eunwoo and smiles.

Dahyun: Oppa, saranghaeyo!

I breathe a laugh and shake my head as Moonbin continues to try and separate them. I then look towards the balcony and suddenly find myself walking towards it. Once I’m there, I lean on the railings and breathe in deeply.

Just like at the bay.

???: Hey there, pretty lady. Care to dance with this handsome fellow?

I turn to the one who spoke and see someone standing on my right with one arm on the railings. It’s also pretty obvious that he’s drunk.

Y/N: Uh... No, thanks.

Stranger: Oh, come on! You look all alone and pathetic standing here. Might as well join me on the dance floor.

The stranger tries to grab my hand but I quickly step away.

Y/N: I’m sorry, but I don’t really want to. And I’m not really alone so please just go.

The stranger smirks and gives me a look that says he’s not up to any good.

Stranger: Don’t lie to me, sweetheart. I know that you’re all alone right now and you just really want to dance with me.

Suddenly, someone grabs my hand and pulls me away from the man and the railings and I look towards the person to see Moonbin.

Moonbin: Oh, she’s not lying. She’s actually here with me so you can stop worrying about her now.

The stranger looks at Moonbin annoyingly and Moonbin turns to me.

Moonbin: Are you okay?

It takes me a moment to be able to respond and I slowly nod at Moonbin. He then smiles and he suddenly places his arm around me and pulls me close, making my heart start pounding. He then turns back to the stranger.