𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠!

Start from the beginning

"Sure, dear potato. Just don't be so careless again!" He reminded.

(Name) ran with her keys in hand, not that she noticed Vil was still watching her, observing her every move...

As (Name) exited the classroom, she saw her two exceeds flying on the hallway...

"(Name)!" Carla and Pantherlily flew on her side.

"Let's catch up!" She smiled.

~ 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬 ~

"Whoa!" Happy cooed, looking at every chestnuts. 

"There really are a lotta chestnuts here!" Pantherlily's glimmered.

"If we have this much, then it's all-you-can-eat marron tarts for us! Gehehe..." Grim roamed his eyes.

"You all want is free food." Carla crossed her arms, staring at Grim.

(Name) touched one chestnut, she didn't notice Ace is holding the ghost camera and it was focused on her...

*Click!*

"Hey!" (Name) flushed in embarrassment, seeing the scene she did jump from the ghost camera. "Ace, since when you had that?" She stole the ghost camera from Ace's hand.

"That was a good shot!" Ace complained.

"It wasn't!" (Name) argued back

She put the lace of the camera on her neck, for Ace and the others to not steal it from her again...

"Let's hurry and—Ouch!!" Grim yelped.

"Grim, you ok?" Carla asked, looking at where Grim's paw is.

"Gah! The chestnut's thorns dug into my paw pads!" Grim croaked.

"Looks like it'll be impossible to pick them up with bare hands. I would also like to have a bucket to place them all in, too." Deuce implied.

"Maybe we can find those things in the botanical garden?" Ace asked.

"Let's see then!" (Name) blithered, taking the wrists of the boys.

~ 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞 ~

It was full of different varieties of flowers with different colors. The others even look dangerous, while the others is looking safe...

"Whoa! It looks bigger on the inside." Ace commented.

"So this is the botanical garden? Impressive." Carla admired the surroundings.

"We should be able to find the necessary tools here." Deuce pondered.

"Should we split up?" Pantherlily suggested.

"I'll go right, then." Ace presented.

"I'll go with Ace!" Happy exclaimed as he flew on Ace's head.

"I'll check west." Deuce volunteered next. "Pantherlily, wanna come with me?" He asked the black exceed.

Pantherlily gazed at (Name), she gave him a nod, "Ok, I'll come." He flew on Deuce's shoulder.

"So that leaves Carla, Grim, and (Name)." Ace said.

"We'll check the inner gardens!" (Name) preened, taking Grim and Carla from the ground.

With them parting ways, Grim jumped from (Name)'s arms. He approached a plant full of fruits...

"Hey, come look at this. It looks like there're tonsa fruits here!" Grim pointed on the fruits. Then he sniffed them, "They smell so good!"