Chapter. 40

YOUR P.O.V

Years have passed by, me and Jungkook are going strong. The boys all debuted under the group name BTS, they are a huge hit and gained success through their hard work. Things between Jungkook and Jimin have improved, they both had a man-to-man talk and resolved their problems. Jungkook and I don't get much free time but when we do, we make sure to spend it with each other.

I was currently in my office, checking some documents, ever since BTS has grown popular outside Korea, it's been a bit hectic for the company, workload has increased tenfold but nothing we can't handle. 

Yeri: Ma'am, Jungkook is waiting for you in the lobby for lunch.

Me: Yeah, thanks for informing me.

I organized my desk quickly and went to the elevator. Our relationship had already been exposed to the public and the fans supported us, of course, there were bashers and haters who didn't support our relationship but we never let that bother us. Over the years, Namjoon oppa and Yeri also got into a relationship, the public reacted the same way as they did with me and Jungkook when their relationship was revealed. Nevertheless, I was happy for Namjoon oppa.

As I reached the lobby where Jungkook was waiting for me, I saw him muttering something to himself, incoherently while fidgeting with his fingers. 

Me: Hey hun! I'm sorry to make you wait.

I said as I kissed his cheek.

Jungkook: It's okay...I didn't have to wait long.

We then went to his car which was in the parking lot and then left the building. It had barely been 5 minutes since Jungkook started driving when he said,

Jungkook: Love, let's have dinner outside, together, just you and me. I already made the reservations.

Me: Well I'm always up for a dinner date babe! Let me just text one of my brothers.

Jungkook hummed in agreement and then focused on driving again as I messaged Jin Oppa, telling him that I won't have dinner at home today.

After a 15 minute drive, Jungkook stopped the car in front of the gates of this big restaurant, by the looks of it, it was a five-star hotel. I went out of the car the same time Jungkook did as he gave the car keys to the valet. 

Jungkook and I intertwined our fingers as we went inside.

Receptionist: Good Evening sir, Good evening ma'am, May I know your names, please? 

Jungkook: Yes, We have a reservation under the name Jeon Jungkook...

Receptionist: Oh yes! Everything is prepared just as you told us to sir! We hope you have a great time with your partner. Please come this way.

The receptionist said as she started walking, but I was really confused as to what kind of preparations she was referring to? As far as I know, today is no special day...I wonder what Jungkook has planned. I was kinda excited now. She led us to the elevator and pressed the top floor button. She escorted us to the rooftop and left.

There was nobody on the rooftop, I thought there would be people here......but the rooftop was amazing, there were yellow lamps and fairy lights along the railings and, the whole ambiance of it was so calming. There were multiple tables kept at a certain distance from each other which meant that this place was supposed to be filled with people. I turned to Jungkook who had a huge grin on his face as he watched me take in my surroundings. 

Noticing my gaze on him, he came closer to me and looped his arms around my waist as he pulled me into his chest. I let out a smile and leaned against him, listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. We stood in silence like that for a while until he decided to pull away.