Chapter.11

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I had finished my classes and was waiting for Noona to come pick me up. I was tapping my foot impatiently, when I saw a specific person.......walking out from the college, fixing his glasses. Hmmm....I think Noona will take more time to reach....so why not have some fun..

TIME SKIP: TO WHEN JUNGKOOK WAS DONE WITH THE 'FUN'

I told him, to not tell anyone about what had happened a while ago as I had seen noona's car window, roll down.

She stepped out of the car and the students around me gasped, while whispering about how beautiful....my Noona was looking.

She was wearing a beautiful pastel blue dress.
I love it. She looks so cute, wearing that.

I was in a daze until I heard Noona shout my name.

Y/N: Kookie! What are you doing! Come on let's go!

She held my hand. OMG she held my hand!!

My breathing quickened as her hand held mine. I swear, my heart was beating so loud, she probably would've noticed it.

Noona took me till the car and we both sat in the back seat.

There were two guys, who sat in front of us. The one having broad shoulders, in the driver's seat and the one looking like a wise guy, in the passengers'.

But both of them look really, really good. And I got curious as to who these people were to
Y/n Noona?

YOUR P.O.V

Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa, were waiting in the car as we reached kookie's college. I stepped out of the car when I saw him at a distance.

As soon as I did, people started whispering about how beautiful I looked. Well I don't give a fuck about them.

Btw I was wearing this:

I don't know why, but I got this strange, but good feeling, when I held kookie's hand to drag him to the car

I just ignored it.

When we got in the car, I saw Jungkook looking at my oppa's, looking all confused.

Me: Kookie, meet my elder brothers, Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin.

Namjoon: Hi kid! Just call me RM.

Jin: Call me Jin, kookie.

Shit! He just did not call him Kookie. I know how much Jungkook hates, someone, other than me, calling him that.

Jungkook: Hyung, don't call me that! That nickname is reserved for only Noona. No one else.

Jin: Oh! I see!