Chapter. 33

YOUR P.O.V

I was at work currently, attending the one meeting that I had to attend for the day. It was important though. We were gathered here to finalize the dates for the auditions. Mom and Dad were here too since they had to be consulted about this.

We had decided to keep the first round of auditions, on the next weekend. The second stage will be held after a week of that and the same goes with the third round.

Mom: That will be the end of our discussion now. You're all dismissed.

Everyone exited the meeting room, as I was about to leave, I heard Mom call out to me,

Mom: Y/n, where are you going?

Me: I'm done for the day so I'm going home.

Mom: Alright just don't forget to be ready by 8.

Me: Ok mom!

I left the meeting room and went home.

When I reached home and went in, I saw Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa sprawled on the couch. They were watching 'baby shark'. I silently laughed to myself and took out my phone to record this memorable moment. They didn't even realize that I was taking their video as they shamelessly sang that song.

Namjoon: Baby shark du du du du du du du!

Jin: Baby shark du du du du du du baby shark!

I couldn't control the laughs escaping my mouth and they noticed me because of it. Wide eyes they both stared at me and the phone in my hands.

Me: I took a video to remember you both singing this song hahaha!!

Namjoon: I'm not even fazed anymore since she has like a thousand of embarrassing videos of us with her.

He said with a poker face.

Jin: Alright. So Y/n, I made lunch so freshen up and then you can eat it.

Me: Ok!

I went to my room and plopped down on the bed. I had just closed my eyes when my phone rang, indicating that I had an incoming call. I picked it up without seeing who it was.

OTP

Me: Hello? Who is this?

Jungkook: It's me Jungkook, your boyfriend...

Me: Oh I didn't see who called...so why'd you call?

Jungkook: I just saw your car outside and wanted to ask if you're home?

Me: Yeah...I just entered my room.

Jungkook: Really?! Love could you keep your window open?

Me: Umm...yeah...but why?

Jungkook: You know why! I'm coming there!Bye love!

Me: Jung-

He already hung up. I didn't change because I knew that Jungkook would want to see me in the dress he chose this morning.

I heard a light thud coming from the side of my room where the window is located. I wasn't facing the window. Suddenly I felt two strong and muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind. I didn't flinch because I knew exactly who it was.

He kept his chin on my shoulder.

Jungkook: You look beautiful in that dress my love...I thought you wouldn't wear it...

Me: Well you chose it for me with love so I wore it. Plus it is my style. You know me too well.

Jungkook: Of course I know you well. I know you more than you know yourself, love. I've been watching you and staring at you since I was a kid!