Chapter 5

Gulf's POV

Is this real? I am now inside his car. I ordered my driver not to tell this to dad and just follow us.
Instead of going somewhere else, he asked me to go home and rest.

I am so happy. Who wouldn't be? The hot stranger I've been looking for is finally my boyfriend. The fact that we have nine years gap thrilled me more.

"I can transfer to another school you know." I opened a conversation. We are being awkward since we got in the car.

"Don't do that. Let me find way." He said in a serious tone.

I am used to be bossing around anyone. Even with my relationship with Kao, I have the final say about everything.

This is weird. I like following everything my boyfriend says. I giggled when I realized that he is really my boyfriend now for real. I like the idea of being ordered around. I want to do everything he says...

Even his arms are sexy while holding the steering wheel. How much I love to be touched by these arms.

"Stop staring. I can't focus."
He started driving with one hand and hold my hand with the other.

I acted like it didn't affect me at all, but hell, I think all my organs inside me are shaking due to so much excitement. He just held my hand but the way I felt seems like we are already on a honeymoon.

"Do you like me that much?" He asked.

"Am I that obvious?"

He stopped the car in front of our house.

"Is this where you live?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing. You know already what to do on Monday. Is it really fine with you?" He looks worried about this secret relationship but I am really fine with it. I would prefer a  secret relationship and be with him every day than to reveal it, be judged, and needs to be far away from each other.  They won't allow a teacher-student relationship, so probably one of us needs to adjust.

"I am really fine. I need to go." I stole a kiss on his cheek and immediately unbuckled my belt. He caught my hand, pulled me, and claimed my mouth desperately. I can feel that my cheeks turned red

"Good night, Sir."

"Calling me sir is kind of awkward now."
He let out a cute chuckle.

"Well, daddy fits you more."

I happily moved to my car behind us. I don't want them to be worried that I was on another ride while I have my own car.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh," I shouted at the top of my lungs when I entered my room. I cannot believe it. I am in a relationship with Mew. I am so happy that I think I would not be able to sleep today. I grabbed my phone and texted him good night again. I cannot wait to be Monday. I want to ask him to meet up again tomorrow but I think it's being too much. I don't want to annoy him by being too clingy.

An hour has passed and I can't still sleep due to excitement.

My phone on the bedside table finally vibrated.

"I am home now. Good night too." I screamed once again and it alarmed the guards that someone has to knock and checked what happened to me.

"Do not worry, okay?" Another message from him.

"I cannot sleep." I am so much excited about this.

"Why? Sleep now, my baby."
What are you doing to me, sir?

"Is this real?" I replied.

"Of course. I want you to sleep now. Put away your phone and close your eyes. Just imagine me sleeping beside you." This makes me more awake.