Chapter 29

Gulf's POV

Mew sped up to the hotel where we are staying.

"Damn it, baby. You are too sexy." He said while he opened the door from the back seat. "Fix yourself first." I zipped my pants and offered him my hand. He kissed it. You horny creature.

"Let's go," I told him. He held my waist as we entered the elevator to the presidential suite. He is hugging me from behind and I can feel his hard little Mew poking my ass.

As soon as he tapped the keycard from the room, he started unzipping his pants. He leads me to the couch as he pushes my head to his crotch and because I've been craving for him since this morning, I've wasted no second and released his huge shaft.

"Daddy, I thought you still have a meeting," I smirked.

"I can always move my schedule for this."

"Just for this?" I pouted.

"I meant for you. I can move my appointments for you."

"Better, then."

I just stroked his shaft making it rock hard for me.

"Uhmmmmmmm. That's great, baby... Keep going." I love pleasuring this hubby of mine.

His facial expression is turning me on.

I am just staring at his face while I continue with my job.

"Is it uncomfortable? Do you want to move to our bed?" He is worried because of my tummy.

"I am fine." I played with his two balls while I lick the slit on tip. He took off his shirt and toss it to the floor. His body is feverish and I love touching him.

"Baby, go deeper. Uhmmm."  I sucked him as he pulled me harder for deepthroat. "So good. Uhhhhm."

He carried me bridal style to our room. He carefully placed me on our bed. He removed his pants and took off mine too.
He is such a show-off. He is too proud of his dick. He pinned me to bed and reached for my entrance.

"Bear with me, baby. I need to be extra gentle to you." Does he really think I always love it rough?

"Go ahead, daddy." I felt the cold gel in my ass as he glides his finger inside me.
He began licking my cheek, to the back of my ears, and the neck alternately. He slid another finger making it two inside my hole. He tries to loosen up my entrance for him.

"Damn, you are ready for me. Sweet." He licked my earlobes. I love what he is doing to my body.

We are just in the spooning position. Excitedly, he pushed his dick inside in my ass.

"What happened to being gentle, daddy?"

"My bad, you are too sexy."

"Do not call me sexy." I hissed. He keeps rubbing my chest and touching my nipples. He gently fucks me full of love.

He hugged me in this position and left wet kisses on my neck.

"This is too good." He wrapped his arms around my waist and reached for my lips to kiss me as he keeps moving in and out my hole. "Give me more time, I want to stay like this longer."

"Uhmmmn, daddy...You are so warm."

Even he is trying to do it gently, his size is still making me scream with pleasure every time he hits the spot.

"Good? You won't fall asleep with this, right?"

Is he seriously asking me this? 

"Nooo, how can I seriously fell asleep when you are this good? Uhhhh."