Chapter 3

Gulf's POV

How dare he say that to me?
Am I really just good for a one night stand? How annoying! He acted like he was so satisfied that night. Why did he hug me to sleep then? I expected too much.

I am now in the parking lot walking to my car.

I am so much disturbed by his words. I hate him to the core. He made me feel so unlikeable today.

Speaking of the devil, I saw him walking towards his car too.

Seeing him again like this makes me forget that I am mad at him. How can he look this illegal?
I am so obsessed with this guy and it sucks to admit it.

I just realized that night that I have kink for older guys, someone like him. He is the perfect prospect.

"W-wait..." Before he can even close his car door, I was able to pull the handle.

"What's your problem?" He asked. Shit! I forgot why I followed him to his car. I don't know what am I going to say. How stupid can I be?!

"About your question earlier." He smiled at me.

"You don't need to worry about it. I understand. I've been there at that stage too." He sounded like an old guy again. "Trying to be rebellious because they can't get what they want. I know that you have fixed your relationship already with... Who was that again? Kao?" What the hell he is talking about.
He ruffled my hair. "We are in school, Gulf. Just forget about what happened that night. I am not a kiss & tell so no worries."

"I broke up with him and I lost your number," I explained. Why am I even explaining? As if he cares about what happened to me.

"Okay, then. Are we good now? I need to go. I live far from the university." That's it? I don't even know what I am expecting.

"But I can't f-forget about you," I said. I tried to compose myself. What I am doing right now is so embarrassing.

"You are my student, Gulf and I don't do relationship. That's not my thing." He patted my head and left. "See you in my class." I was dazed by his words.

This is the most embarrassing moment in my life. Did I just get rejected? "FUCK!"

I like him, yes, but I will not beg for his attention.

That was so low of me.

It was already late in the evening when I got a text from him. My heart skipped a beat but got disappointed when I saw his message.

"Good PM, Gulf. Kindly relay to your block that I am going to meet your class at the music room exactly at 1:15 in the afternoon. Thank you."

"Noted, sir."

I hate you! I looked at the mirror. "Yes, I hate you. Why are you so weak?" I talked to myself.
I can't continue embarrassing myself. If he wants a normal student-teacher relationship, then I'll try. I will stop crushing on him. "Remember your name, you don't deserve to be rejected." I smiled to myself. Once is enough.

When it's time for his class, I just stayed silent and keep texting Saint to divert my attention. If not, I will just be caught staring at him stunned by his looks.

"No texting inside my class." He announced. Of course, that is for me. Whatever, you sexy human.

After his class, I saw Kao waiting outside the room.
I just walk past him.
"Babe, come on. I have given you enough time already. I am not even replying to your cousin."

"Oh, wow. Thank you for not replying then." I replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Why are you making it hard for us? Like who is this new guy? You never ignore me like this before." He grabbed my arm. It's not gentle this time. But what left me dumbfounded was when Mr. Suppasit snatched me away from his grip.