Chapter 28

Gulf's POV

I can't forget my hubby's face when I tagged him on our pictures together. That really made him happy. How can he be so simple like that?

We are on our way to my school. "Text me right away when something happens.  Clear?"

"Yes, sir! I'll text you every hour." I answered.

I feel like I am starving. My boyfriend just fed me steak earlier and now my tummy is growling again. I think I am raising a cub inside my belly.

It was just a boring morning. Thank goodness, Saint was able to save me from this boredom.

"How's the mommy to be?"
Saint asked me.

"Shut up, will you? They might hear."

"They'll know it soon. As if you can hide your baby bump. Look at your belly, it's growing bigger."

I looked down to see my tummy. It's just because of the steak earlier.

"Give me at least an extension to keep it."

I think I miss the daddy of this baby. I am thinking of calling him, but it will look like I am clingy and all.

"I am bored. Can you go to the bar with me later, bijj?"

"Hey are you seriously asking a pregnant guy to go partying with you? Mew is going to kill us both."

"So you are under wife now?" He teased.

"Me? Under? That's funny. Tell me, what will I do to the bar aside from drinking? Stupid."

"How dare you call your best friend stupid? Do you think, I'll go easy on you just because your pregnant?"

"Who is pregnant?" We both turned to where the voice is coming from.

"Sir Ace." I greeted. Saint copied me.

"Can we talk to the faculty room? I'll wait for you there." He then left us.

"Bijj, don't tell me you have a thing with professors? Fuck! I am going to tell this to Sir Mew." I hit his shoulder.

"He is Mew's stepbrother," I whispered.

"For real?"

I just nodded.

"So that explains why he is so hot like your boyfie? Ask him if he's single." Saint giggled.

"Yeah sure. I need to go." I went to the faculty per sir Ace's request.

"Can I?" I pointed to the seat in front of his desk. My back aches whenever I stand for too long.

"Sure, now...I want to ask if what is Mew's favorite food?" He asked like a kid. So different from my first encounter with him.

"He eats everything. Why do you ask?"

"I want to know my brother. He is my only brother but I think he doesn't like me. Can you help me?"

"Help you with what?"

"I want to be close with Mew."

I think it's not a bad thing.

"I think I can help you but of course I am not going to force my boyfriend to like you. He has his mind. I don't know what's his thought about having a brother."

"It's fine and thank you. You can call me Ace outside the school." Sir Ace said.

"Welcome. Sure. Let's see." I then left the faculty room. I don't want any gossips right now.