Chapter 25

Gulf's POV

"I have a tats session on Sat. Do you want to come?" He is currently driving to my home to get my delivered items from Korea. I am so damn excited but that excitement was ruined when asked me this.

"Since when did I agree that you can have that session on Sat? Why are you asking me like you are very sure that you are coming and like it's really going to happen? Aren't you busy enough to even agree with that sideline? Do you need money so bad? How much is he going to pay you? I swear you are ruining my mood."

"Why so pissed? I just asked a single thing but your response is like I did an unforgivable sin." Mew held my hand while the other is on the steering wheel.

"I am planning on going out this Saturday but you are telling me that you have plans already. Maybe I can just meet my OB alone." This guy is handsome but too annoying.

"I am coming with you. I can just move his schedule the day after." Mew said while sniffing my hand.

"Sunday? Really? I swear we need to set rules if you want me to stay with you in that suite."
Sunday is for family. He can stay at home and sleep with me the whole day. Why is he obsessed with that part-time job? "Are you going bankrupt?" Mew is acting like he needs money real bad.

"Tell me what you have in mind then. I am curious about those rules. He is a friend, baby. That is why. He said he only trusts me for his first tattoo."

"... And you believe him or maybe her? Is that Meyz? You really can't control your dick. I swear."

"Calm down, baby. That guy is just a teen." He said.

"Well, I am nineTEEN. Let me just remind you. I hope you are not forgetting that you impregnate a nineteen-year-old guy."

"Stop making me feel guilty, baby. You know it was not my intention."

"So how about this?" My finger is pointing to my belly. "So this is an accidental baby? Unwanted pregnancy? So what do you want me to feel?"

"Baby...shit! Calm down, will you?"

"So you are cursing me now? Stop the car." I yelled...

"That's not intended for you. It's just an expression. How can I curse my sweet baby?" Eew. Yikes. What's with the sweet baby?

He just continued driving. The gate opened for us when they saw Mew's car.

"Where's dad?" I asked Beam who is one of the youngest guards here.

"He was here yesterday but he left in the morning too. Your packages were in your room, sir Gulf." He answered politely.

Mew walked past us. He went to my room first. I followed him and I saw him organizing my stuff already.

"Baby, pack everything that you need so we can stop going back and forth here."

"I am fine. I can just shop online if I need something." I forgot the bag full of cash last time. I took it and put it in my stuff.

"Shall we go back to the suite now?" He asked me. What is his problem? He is so serious.

"Can we eat here, first?" He agreed because he knows he can't argue with me.

I saw Beam again walking to the kitchen. "Hey, give me your number."

"Did I heard it right? You are asking for his number? Are you kidding me, baby?" Mew asked me.

"I need his number so he can tell me right away when my remaining orders arrive. What are you thinking, dhie?"

"I am thinking that it is not needed." He looked at the guard. "Contact me instead."