Chapter 30

Gulf's POV

I opened my laptop to watch Korean movies. I set JCW pictures as my wallpaper to annoy Mew.

He touched my belly and kissed me on my cheek before he asked for permission to go out.

"Where are you going again?"

"I am meeting one of my possible investors. It will be just quick, baby."

"Meeting at this hour? Is he aware of the time?"

"We both have no time in the morning that is why I am meeting him tonight for business, baby."

"Go ahead," I answered.

"Is it fine with you, right?"

"Of course, it is fine with me. Hope you have more meetings every 10 in the evening." I focused on the screen again.

He put his laptop down and just squeeze himself on my side.

"Why are you still here?"

"I can ask our meeting to be moved to lunch tomorrow."

"Better. Spend your lunch with business meetings and forget eating with me."

He sat properly. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Just go ahead with your plans. That's important, no one is stopping you."

"But baby, your face is slapping a big No to me."

"Stop being a delusional, daddy. I am just watching here." I focused on the screen.

"So, should I go now?" He asked me again. " It's just in the cafe across our hotel."

"Just go and bring food when you return."

I am slowly becoming a piggy. I became a heavy eater after having these twins in my tummy.

I can't believe we are having twins. I am excited and at the same time scared. Scared because I don't know how to raise kids. I can't even take care of myself.

Almost fifteen minutes have passed so I decided to message Mew if he is already in the meeting.

"Yes, baby. I'll try to finish early." He replied right away. Good job. You can still reply fast.

Ace messaged me and thanked me about earlier. I did nothing though. Mew still doesn't want to talk to him.

I need to wait for Mew before I sleep. Who the hell would have meeting at this time?! He should be not lying to me. If I found out that it was just an excuse for him to go out with his friends, I swear I am going to kill him.
~~~~~

These past few weeks have been like hell to me. I am dying because of the morning sickness and non-stop throwing up.

Ace was in the middle of teaching when I felt something in my stomach. Fuck! I wanna throw up. I took my hanky and cover my mouth trying to stop me from vomiting.

It's really in my throat now. I just waved at Ace and run as fast as I could. Why the hell did I wave? I can't speak afraid that it will burst in front of the class.

I chose the last cubicle and throw up all the breakfast that I have eaten earlier.

"Gulf, are you fine?" I left the cubicle open so he found me right away.

"I am okay, sir." It was Mew's stepbrother.

"Are you sick?"

"I am fine. Don't worry."

He stepped out of the cubicle right in time when the group of guys entered the restroom. Fuck! It would be awkward to witness two guys coming out of the cubicle especially that everyone knows my sexual orientation.