Chap - 3

Olivia's PoV

We've reached the party. And apparently, it's in a farmhouse in the middle of a Forest. But from my home, it's just a 20 min walk.

So we reached there and by the time we got there, it was already crowded.

Some ppl kept on hitting on me or the boys but we just ignored them and went to the table that was filled with red cups.

"Come on Olivia. Grab a drink!! " Luke said.
"Wait, guys. I am not drinking and neither are u. I mean aren't u guys a bit underage to drink??" I asked.

'Oh. Come on mom. Just chill. We brought u here so u could just relax and let yourself have a u-day. And don't ruin it. Off ur mom mood and be a normal 22 years old" Leo said as he passed me my drink.

"OK... " I said as I drowned the whole content in me.

And after countless glasses of something I could feel that I was drunk.

I grabbed Harry and Luke by their hand and went to the dance floor and we started dancing.

Then suddenly I felt a guy wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hey... Beautiful wanna go somewhere alone?? " he whispered inside my ears.

"No. Thank u" I said as I punched and he was out.

I put my leg on top of him. "I. The warrior wonder woman has defeated Ares!!!!!!!!! " I said

"And I am a werewolf!! " Jacob screamed ripping his shirt.

All 6 of us walked out and I stopped.

"Guys one min," I said to the boys and ran back to the dude.

I took 1 dollar out of my bra and threw it on his chest. "Go to the hospital!!! And tell ur mama u were a bad boy and not to give u desserts for a week" I said then ran back to the boys and started walking in slow motion.

We somehow walked out of the forest and reached an icecream shop.

I removed my heels and pointed it at the counterer(u know the guy standing behind the counter) like a gun. 'Hey, counteror. Give me all the icecreams and I'll let u free" I said while he just looked at me.

"Olivia. U know I can't do that. And are u drunk??" He asked.

"How do u know my name??" I grabbed him by his collar and brought him so close to my face "who do u work for??" I asked.

"Ummm. I work at this ice cream shop. And aren't u Ocean's AnD River's mom??" HE ASKED.

"I'm a mom??" I asked. I then turned to Harry.

"He said I'm a mom.." I pointed to myself frowning.

"And I'm Jacob the werewolf!! Growl!!" He said.

And then Luke came out of nowhere and hit him with a glass on his head.

"Team Edward!!" He said and I went behind him and kicked him.

"Team Jacob!!!" I said

We all then got kicked out with the counterer saying to come back after we are sober. What are we, drunk?? *scoffs*

We then went home and I slept in my room while the boys stayed in the extra bedrooms and the kid's room.

**********dream******

I was walking home from my academy when I took the shady looking Alley.

I walked through it when I felt like someone was following me.

I turned around to see a man wearing a black hoodie. I walked a bit faster and then took off running but he easily caught me even when he was drunk. I could tell that.

"Hiiiiiiii... Olivia. Long time no see." He said while I struggled to get out of his hold.
"So I see the baby bump has grown bigger," he said and I looked down to see my bump. I am pregnant...
"Well u look fat and I don't like that. I prefer skinny petite girls. And these kids are just getting in our way. Lemme just move this disturbance. " he said as he stabbed me on my stomach.

*********end of the dream *********

I woke up breathing heavily. I got out of my bed and ran to Old Lani's flat

I kept on banging the door till she opened it.

"Hey Olivia why are u here-" I didn't listen to the rest of the things she told as I ran to the room in which the kids usually sleep in.

I barged into the room making them wake up.

"Mommy... What happened ?" Ocean asked while rubbing her eyes.

I went and hugged them both.

Someone else who is not me will think like what the hell. it was just a dream. But I wouldn't say that cause it's not. It's a f*King memory. A memory I don't want to remember. A time in my life where I tried harder to save my kids.

It happened when I was 7 months pregnant. The kids were premature when they were born and for a while, they had to rely on tubes. And Ocean she still has some problem because of it.

Ocean was almost going to die. I thought I lost her......

"Mommy. Don't worry. Your superhero is here to keep u safe now go to sleep. " River said as I laid between them and slept knowing that my 2 worlds are safe...

--------------

Suo guys!! I hope, unlike this chap.

Thank u for reading this!!! And I promise you, after awhile the story gets better....