𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦: 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝?

Start from the beginning

"I didn't expect for you to be a girl and speaking of you, I have never seen that kind of unique magic like yours..." Riddle bantered.

"U-Uh... T-Then, it's a pleasure to meet you, P-Prefect Rosehearts! I-I'm--..."

"(Name) Heartfilia." Riddle continued for her. "I know. Cater told me earlier because you almost defeated him in seconds when he tried to put you outside Heartslabyul." He added

"I-Is that so?" (Name) chuckled a bit, glancing at Cater with a twitching eyebrow.

"Sorry, (Name)-chan~!" Cater nervously smiled.

In Riddle's perspective, (Name) is interesting. First from her unique magic, the looks of hers, and her mysterious personality. In short, (Name) is unpredictable in many ways...

"Now, if you're done eating, hurry and go to your next class. Rule #271 of the Queen of Hearts: "You must not spend more than 15 minutes sitting at the table after you've eaten." You know what happens when you break the rules, don't you?" Riddle, once again, announced.

Ace sighed, "Another weird rule..."

Riddle irked a vein, "Answer me with "Yes, Prefect!"!" He ordered.

Ace and Deuce tensed up, "Yes, Prefect!" They said in unison.

(Name) stifled her giggle, that made Riddle melt a bit. Carla noticed his expression and narrowed her gaze...

"Good." Riddle said in satisfaction.

"Now, now. I'll see them off, don't worry." Trey assured Riddle.

Riddle 'Hmph!' again, "You're the Vice Prefect, so you better do your job properly." He reminded.

"Yes, Prefect." Trey and Cater chorused.

"As stated by the Queen of Hearts' Rule #339, "After-meal lemon tea should have nothing more or less than 2 sugar cubes in it." In order to protect that rule, I shall need to buy more sugar cubes at the school store." Riddle said another rule. "Good grief, the sugar-pot running out of sugar cubes is a capital crime..." He whispered the last part.

"Heheheh..." (Name) sweatdrop from the rule number. "How many rules are there?" She asked herself.

"I shall be taking my leave now." Riddle bid goodbye. "Until we meet again, Prefect Heartfilia." He curtsied infront on (Name).

"U-Uh... Bye, Prefect Rosehearts." (Name) waved her hand.

After Riddle left, they all exhale together...

"Man, that was scary...~" Cater mumbled.

"I feel I was gonna die from his glare..." Happy cringed at the feeling.

"He's really lookin' like a bad guy now, yanno?" Grim spoke up.

"Hey, that's very rude!" Deuce badgered Grim.

From the distance, 2 Heartslabyul students is checking if their Dorm Leader already left the table of (Name)...

"Did the Prefect leave...?" The first student asked his fellow dormmate.

"I completely forgot to follow Rule #186: "Never eat hamburg steak on Tuesdays." so I was wondering what he'd do if he found out..." The second student sighed in relief.

"Giving us a bit of freedom won't hurt him, you know?" The first student sighed also.

Pantherlily noticed the silent treatment of Cater and Trey. (Name) is thinking the same thing because all they just do is 'go with the flow'...