Chapter 19: Run Away

Angel's POV:

I flew as fast as I could. Then I landed and hid behind a tree. I somehow managed to lose Caleb. He flew off somewhere else. I followed him to a house somewhere beside town.

Turns out it was Loren's house. He fucked her. I became jealous and flew away. I flew to the park and cried. Then I heard someone approaching me. I looked to my left and saw Gustavo.

I turned back around. "Hi Gustavo." I greet. "

"Angel. So happy to see you here." He says. He came over and sat down next to me. I didn't even budge. "You're not gonna try to run away or do anything?" He observes.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not in the mood." I said.

"You look sad. Depressed. What happened?" He asked. "Ca—" I paused and looked at him. "This boy I like...turns out he didn't like me." I said.

"Caleb?" He questions. I lied and shook my head.

"No. I broke it off with him few months back. He and his ex are back together." I lie.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" He asked.

"Know what Gustavo? I don't give a fuck is you believe me or not. Okay, I'm depressed and I wanna be left alone." I said.

"Depression....it's terrible yes. But crying over boy? Is no good. Crying over man? I understand." He says, cackling. I gave him a sideways glance.

"Yeah," I say.

"Angel if you really sad, why not end him?" He asked.

"Because I can never do something like that." I said.

"Why not? You did before." He said.

"I killed your men, not my crush." I correct.

"Both did bad things." He said. He's got a point.

"But I can never bring myself to do something like that. I rather end my own life." I said. He put his arm around me and kissed my hand.

"So why don't you?" He asked. I looked at him. Yeah why don't I? I stood up and and flew off towards town. Gustavo followed me.

He watched as I walked out into the streets. Then I jumped in front of a black car. It sent me flying back. People all screamed and called the police.

When they came, I suddenly came down my senses. What am I doing? I'm pregnant. Why am I doing this? I got up and tried to run away but I was caught by policemen.

They put me in an ambulance and took me to the hospital. Once I was left alone, I took the opportunity to leave out the window. I flew away into the night.

I flew all the way back to Loren's house. I knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled. "Hey Angel." She said.

"Can I come in?" I asks.

"Sure. Don't mind me. I know I smell like Caleb. He was here. He fucked me," She says, grinning. I gave fake smile as I sat down.

"Good to know. But actually, I was outside watching the whole thing. I got a front row seat." I said. She giggled.

"He's so good with that big dick of his." She said. I nodded.

"He certainly knows how to use it, yes." I said.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Well I almost committed suicide earlier. I wanna talk about that deal." I said. She stared at me before sitting down beside me.