The boy who's like Wind

Harley’s pov

I can't move, what is this? My body feels trapped in gusts that hurts me ... they are cutting me. (looks at Harith out of the corner of his eye) Keep him away ... If he is caught, there is nothing we can do against this man. (looks at Vale with anger in his eyes) I have to tell him something, maybe he's not an enemy.

Harley – Excuse me… I’m just here for the sacred…

Vale – (manipulates the wind to pull Harley to the ground) Sacred Wind orb?

Harley – (struggling) Ye…yeah… I’m the Magical Vessel… the Land of Dawn is in danger.

Vale – (gets up and puts his foot on Harley’s back) How do I know you are telling me the truth?

Harith – Tsk! (runs towards them)

Vale – (throws a wind blade with thunder) Stay put kitty, think I didn’t see you over there?

Harith – (stops abruptly) Ugh… Let him go! Don’t hurt him!

Harley – Harith… Run!

Vale – (throws a windblown making Harith jump and hit the floor) Stay put! (looks at Harley) Prove to me that you are the Magical Vessel. (grabs Harley by his shirt and pulls him towards him) Talk (starts making a wind-thunder sphere) or it will be your end.

Harley – [thinking: How… How can I show him? (widens eyes with an idea) There’s no other way…] You… need to hurt me first.

Vale – (sadistic smile) Playing games with me? (puts the sphere near Harley’s ear) Listen, it is the sound of the winds… entering your brain, this will destroy you in seconds.

Harley – (in fear) You will believe me now… (closes eyes)

No one’s pov

Eager to get closer to Harley, Harith watches from afar as he tries to see how he can get past Vale's thunder-filled windblown. On the other hand, Harley was being hurt by the winds inside his head, but obviously the scared elemental orbs he had would not let him die. They quickly acted defensively and began to pull all the winds out of Harley's body. As the wind manipulator observed such a wonderful glow around Harley, he was released as his oppressor stepped away for fear of being hurt. After a brilliant show, Harley falls to the ground with little energy. The winds around the room disappeared and Harith was able to get closer to his companion. Vale apologized and explained the situation why he must have that attitude towards any intruder who was looking for the wind orb. By clarifying the issue, everyone was able to breathe a little and understand the other's situation. Vale was still a bit doubtful about the adventurers' true intentions, so he proposed a deal to them. He showed them the drawings that were on the walls and, sadly, told them that he missed his best friend, who could also manipulate an element, in this case fire. He proposed that they please help him find his best friend, since he had a very clear idea of where he could be, according to him his friend should be in the Fire Temple. He took the opportunity to say that there should also be a sacred orb for Harley. The adventurers stared at each other and affirmed Vale's proposed terms.