The Abysmal Storm

No one’s pov

While Harith waited in one of the rooms near where Harley was in a coma, something scary was being planned at the Abyss. Queen Alice's squad had already reached a limit where they were a bit nervous about the news they were to give the queen. Although for Alice the news was more of the same. The only attack that had worked perfectly was the warning attack that they dropped on the Moniyan Empire.

Alice was very disappointed with how her recruits had handled the situation in the different scenarios to take down the Magical Vessel

Alice was very disappointed with how her recruits had handled the situation in the different scenarios to take down the Magical Vessel. So much that she asked the best enemy squad in the south, V.E.N.O.M. squad to join her. 4 of the best assassins that existed in the Land of Dawn, named for the fiercest and strongest animals of their species; Vespid, Emperor Scorpion, Nephila and Monitor Lizard.

Onced called, the beautiful spider woman named Hanabi approaches, unhappy at having failed in her first encounter with one of the enemies. The giant mutant lizard, Grock, comes up behind, carrying a liquid poison ready to finish anyone. Coming from above him is the vespid girl, Angela, along with her puppet, and at the end the Emperor Scorpion appears walking among them, a man with white hair, with a lost look and determined to kill whoever is in front of him.

 Coming from above him is the vespid girl, Angela, along with her puppet, and at the end the Emperor Scorpion appears walking among them, a man with white hair, with a lost look and determined to kill whoever is in front of him

Queen Alice – At last, squad leader Gusion. My venomous Emperor Scorpion.

Gusion – My queen (bows to her).

Queen Alice – I need you and your squad to take care of something for me.

Gusion – Your wish is my command.

Queen Alice – This has to do with the pest of the Magical Vessel.

Queen Alice wasted no time telling her most precious wish of this moment  The Magical Vessel was seriously injured, had been in a coma for days. The news had been fairly easy to get. Being so close to the Land of Abyss you could see everything that happened, and much easier to send a spy. The VENOM squad set out on their journey to the Moniyan Empire.

On the way to the Moniyan Empire Gusion began to develop a plan to find the Magical Vessel within the city. Angela had commented that she had already had an encounter with the red-haired boy. Angela's description of the boy caught Grock's attention, and he automatically spoke to Gusion so that he understood that this young man could not be harmed because he was his best childhood friend. Hanabi just walked around listening to everything, while remembering the moniyan warrior who defeated her without any problem.