A way to Serenity

No one’s pov

A good night sleep to relax was what everyone needed after a journey so traumatizing. Miya was held in the infirmary until Nana took her home, she was going to get better thanks to the medical arrangement that Harley had done back in the cave. In the morning, Harith and Harley woke up to the sound of tranquil knocks, it was director Gord greeting them to a beautiful morning, he advised them to go shower and get ready for breakfast and therefore continue their journey to find the rest of the sacred orbs. Harley and Harith went to shower and Harith could not stop observing and thinking about Harley’s personal problems. He had to get out of that bubble he was getting attached to, Lesley was gone, and he needed to see it one way or another, but that was a problem for another time. Ignoring that situation, for now, they went to the cafeteria room and had breakfast with other students of the Academy that were there early. Once finished, director Gord called them to his office to discuss a matter of important information. He had talked to Queen Silvana about Harley and about what happened, then he took a book out of his desk and place it in front of them, it was written in a myth that a pure, young magician would be the vessel of the 5 sacred orbs, he didn’t have anymore information because the book was a children’s book and the pages were ripped from the book. At least they knew why the orb went inside Harley’s body, they were content because the orbs would be safe from anyone trying to take them away.

At long last, it came the time for Harith and Harley’s departure

At long last, it came the time for Harith and Harley’s departure. Before they decided to go outside, they took out the sacred parchment and Harley made his spell, this time differently. It looked like the water orb had come out of Harley to draw a mountain peak filled with delicacies flowers of all the types you could have imagined. Confusion was drawn in their face, they had never seen a place like this before, the only thing they could have thought of was of someone with magical powers and who liked flowers a lot. Looking at each other, Harley had an idea of who that person could be, nurse Rafaela. Once in the infirmary they took a good look at the office, it was filled with beautiful flowers everywhere. Rafaela came from one of the rooms, greeting them happily. Harley, immediately, asked her if she knew a place filled with flowers on top of a mountain peak, and for their luck, yes, Rafaela knew that place, after all, she was born in that place, it is called the Land of Serenity . She showed them the best way to go and how people were there and looked like her, addressing Harith she told him that even Estes was from that place, he was the king of the meadows on top of the mountain peak. He had resigned after Queen Silvana was born, and ever since he has been near her to protect her in her time of need. After all this information they were shocked and amazed about everything they knew. They were ready to go once again into the world to go get the second orb, this time all paths took place to the magical meadows of serenity.