Family Matters

No one’s pov

By continuing to spend the night with the beautiful scenery of stars, the bright day appeared, with a warm sun but with the environment at perfect temperature. The adventurers decided to gather their things and start their way to the Oriental Empire. They could not forget that Popol was still there, also now Harith had a reason to stay longer, he just had to find a way to not be suspicious. He should look for Luo Yi and be able to ask her about everything he had talked about with Queen Silvana.

As they said goodbye to Cecilion and his companions from the circus, Harith observed that Harley was calmer. Everyone has bad days and good days, Harley just needed time to analyze things, everything they are doing is not easy. After all, Harley was just a student at the Magic Academy and all of that stopped being that way once he got the signal. Without hesitation Harley dropped everything and accompanied Harith without asking, and now, they were on their way to the Oriental Empire to find a traveling companion so they could continue their search for the sacred orbs. Truly something to admire and seeing that he has the will to continue.

When they arrived at the Oriental Empire, they were greeted by what appeared to be bodyguards. One of them introduced himself as Chou

and the other, although he looked like a monkey with a human body, introduced himself as Sun

Harith and Harley bowed in appreciation for receiving them so graciously and kept up with them

Harith and Harley bowed in appreciation for receiving them so graciously and kept up with them. They were taken to the Oriental Inn so that they could settle in and continue with the tour. Harith could persist that he couldn't talk to them about Luo Yi, after all he couldn't tell anyone about this since she wasn't a very dear person on this site.

Once they finished settling in the inn, they kept chasing Sun and Chou. They took them to the Imperial Temple where they met Harley's schoolmate, Chang'e. Joyfully Harley runs up to Chang'e to greet her. At the moment, he is stopped from behind, he turns and looks at Harith grabbing his shirt. A little annoyed, he turns to see Chang'e and sees a spear between them. Rarely does Harith's intuition and speed fail.
Embarrassed Chang'e apologizes to Harley and yells at the attacker: Zilong! What do you think you are doing?!”. The man named Zilong approached Chang'e and picked up his spear.