R.L Guard: She is, but it's not that severe, only a few cuts and bruises here and there along with some first-degree burns.

Spade: That's good to know, get the medics to-

"T̶̬̀̓͆̉͒͊̈́͑̾̇̏̚͝h̷̡̛̪̱̰͇̗̲̟̙͊̓͂͊̇̈̿͌̈́̐̋̈̒̔e̷̢̳͛͂ ̵̺̀̂̾͊̄̄̈́͛͒͝L̸͍͉̳̼̖̗̣̊͜ḯ̶̢̮͎̱̟͕̗͕͐͋̕̕͠ģ̴̥͈̰̫̩̱͔̳̯̱͕̀̀̒̍h̶̨̛̞̮͇͔̰̀̓t̵͙̪̣̖̿̇̈́͊ ̷̘̀̎b̶̨̨͙̤͍̺̱̼͛̀͑̾̀̅̒̆͘͠e̵̗̹͆͒̾̆̑̃̍́̄̆̍l̸̨̧̼͈̰̫͈̟̯͊͂͂͌̓͐̑͑̃̉̽͑̉̐͜͝i̵̡̢̛̺͍͓̱̩̗̹̻̭͚̘̰͌͊̎̃̇́̔͛e̶͈͔̟̼̪̞̖͇̝̱͍̳͋͐v̸͍͍̙͚̬͇̱̞͉̮̻̫͚̗̣͋͝ę̵̨̧̧̤͕͔̞̟͖̑̈́͌́͌̅̂͜͝͝ş̴̗͈̹̤̜̠̳̩̹̬̰̰͉̯́̐͒ ̵̤͍̙̲͘y̴̛͈̖̼͍̗̱͑͛̓̃̔̈́̏̕̕͘̕o̴̡̨͕̣̻͖͈͖͎͎̜̝̫̱͕̓͒̄́̓̈́́͘͘u̷̢̨̮̲̮̍̉̐̀̈̈́̅̐̔̚ ̷̧̥̞͈̦͝t̶̨͚̮͓̹̣̝̥͂̓͒̎̏̋͊̓̽̽̃̿͘͠h̶͈̲̺̝̻̗̓̿̓̎̈͌͗̋̓͋̓̑̚a̷̭͎̩͓̓̈ņ̵̧̨͔͖̪̮̹̪̳͚́̽͑͠k̶̢̺̭̺͇̮͕͍̘͍͓͙̤̱̟̾͗̉̚l̴̢̜̖̹͈̬̪͐̌̀̽́͝ͅę̷͈̣͓͙̯̟̲͈̪̤͚͉̬̊s̵̫̿̆̀̿̇̋̈́͑͛͝s̴͉̙̹̋̚.̴̨̖͎̤̻̱͎͙̲̈́̀̏̾̀́̌͘̕͠ ̴̧̫̫͕̀̓̄̔͆̐̈́̅͑̈́͌̿̃̕͘N̵̢͖̫̣̤̼̥̟̉͜͜͠o̶̡͎̓̾̐̉͌̃͋̀͋̃̓̓̕t̸̢̨̖̯̺̦̠͍͈̣̤̃̒́̈̈͑͋͂́̇̂̀͐͝ͅh̶̡̳̩̺̘̲̞̺̪̃̀̊̊i̴̮̤̪̖̮͔̘̍̓̐̔̉͊̔͑n̷̨̝̯̮̙͎̱͇̺̟̱̼̬̓̒̉̆͐͛̾̈́͐̒̿͜g̶̦̣͚͖͙̪͆̾ ̷̝͕̤̩̺̯͙̒̀̐̂̌̓̕̕̕͠ͅm̴̱͕̈́̌o̵͖̪͒̑̽̓͌̈́r̷̥̮͕͔̠͖̠̰͙̪͓̫̫͚̂͛̃͛́̾̒̀͑̽͛̉̈͝e̶̢̢̛̻̬͎͓͍̻̘̠̥͉͌̇͊̑̆͛͂̈́͐̚͝ ̵̢͙͔͉͔̫̗̫̼̆͂̑̇̚t̴͍̾͛ḥ̶̙͎̺͍̦̮̦͉̘͉̗͊͑͆̿ă̸͎͇̙̥͚͋͂͐́̿͆͒̑̅̕͜͝͠ͅn̴̛͕̯͚̲̦̺̖̄̈́͐́̋͂͐͂́̕͜͠ ̵̜̟̦̫͙̲͌͐̏̐̎͆͊̌͊͑͘̕͘ą̶̨͈̘̖͔̘̣̝̤̞͍͙̳͒̚ ̸̰̖̮͎̦̤̳͓̈́̍̂̍̓̆̈́͊̔ͅș̶̡̡̧̠̻̼̄̍̀͊̋́̈́̇̈́̈ö̷̱̬͈̗̤̣͎͖͔́͠ļ̷̼͓̣͕̱̹̖̮̙͍͙͂i̵̱̤̻̓̽̐̔̈́̏̀͊͂̃̍͘͠d̸̩̥̞̖̣͇̙̝̟̀ͅę̶̨̗͎̤̬̳̭͉͖̬̦̦̐͋̽͜͠r̵̡̝͔̮͚̟̝̟̤͎̿̍̍̄́̀̀̕̚͘͝ ̸̢͔̦̥͚̙̦͚͓̻̪̫̬͌̊̑̒͗͛́̚ǎ̴̧͖̯͍̻͍̫̖̣̗̃͆̍̂̀̍͗̀͒̆̔̀̚͜s̶̨̝̣͔͔̤̤͖̤͈͇͈͆̎́̍̀̐̐͝k̸̠̞̼͍̥̤̝͛͒̓̀̈̀̿͘̚͝e̶͍̣͚͖̠̲̫͇̳̗͙̖͗̊͛͂̅̋͒̇̄̈͂͑d̸̹̼̈́̀̿̒̈̀ ̸̧̤͕̟̪̹̗̲̰̮̉̔̅̽́̊́͒̈́͊̈́̎͝ạ̵̛̥̥̘͚̐͌́̍̌͂̽̉̓̀̚͘̚͜g̵̡̢̗̱̟̞̭̯̗̻̖̰̩̺̳̊̍̔͒̇̀͆̒͘̕ǎ̴̡̛̛̄̎̒̉̽͆i̶̢̧̨̼̬͎͔͙̰̗̖͓̟̒̂̋̾̋͂̈́͗̈́̋̅̍̕n̷̩͕͒́͒̽̑͘ ̶̨̧̧̠͔̤̘̜̥̫̤̣͂̄̇̌͜a̷̛̛̳͈̪̲͇͉̅̌̈́͗͆̐̃̒͒̈́͊͝ͅn̵̡̫̬̦̘̱͇̼̠͍̭̦̆̅̔͂̀͊̈́̈́d̵̡͙̭̫̤̩̆̈́͂ ̴̳̟̺̯̥͇̭̳͎̟̻͕̹̀̉̀̊̆̽̉̽̃͊̊͝ͅa̸̧̧̢̨̤̞͖̪̞͍͕̽̐̓͋͐͌́͛̀̐̈́̌̔̏͑͜ͅg̵̡̮͔͉̗͍̫̝̜͓̥̜̫̍̇̄͑͌̑́́̚͘͘a̴̻͚̟̥̟̩̥͖͈̱͂͗̀i̵̢̛͈̹̰̰̪͉̬̭͈̫̖̙ͅń̴̩̤̟̺̳͇̘̑͗̒̇͌̄̆͐̑͑̉̎ ̸̡̳͚̜̘̱̭̣͔̈́ṭ̸̖͎̭̤̪̼̒̽̋̐͛̉̈̂̿͠ͅo̸͚̭̲͔̖̭̼͋̎͐̑͒̈́͐͗̀͘͘ ̸̡̛͎̲̫͚̲̻̖̓̆̋̓̿͂̀̾͊͗̑̒͝ͅd̶̢̖̖̥̟͇̤͍̳̱̰̑͂͐̑̈̓͋̌͝ͅò̷͔̣͈̼͉̫̺̱̔̋̓͐͂̓̀̓̉̓̄͂̈́͝ ̶̣̜̣̺̳̣̲̱͎̺̯̥̝̾́͑͛̍̕i̴̥̹͙͍̖̟̳̒̀̑̽̒̓͌̓̚͝t̵͔͔͔̼́͝s̸̟̙̲̹͚͔̘͖̗͕͈̳̝̈͐̑͗́͊ ̸̖͚͙̺̋̒̐̚b̸̥̯̳͆̔i̷̠̤͈͕̙̇̓͠ḑ̵̫͈̈́̎̏͋̏̓̓̿́͌̇̀̀͂d̷̛̝̣͈̗̑͒̒ǐ̵̢̢̧̳͎̹̲͕͓̲̳̳̤̮̻̊̈́̾̎̓͑ṅ̵̤̠̦͂̑̈́̃̽͋̓́̀͐̚͘͠ǵ̸̛͈̝̱͇̈́͒̿̊̒͂̑.̶̡͖͈̲͖̼̺̥̻͉̋͒̌͊͒̅̎͜͠͠"

Spade: AAAARGH!!!

Spade felt a sharp pain shot through his head, causing him to buckle onto the ground, tightly gripping his head and grunting in pain.

Ch'en and R.L Guard: Spade!/Sir!

Before anyone could help, Spade raises his hand, signaling them to back off.

Spade: No, stay back!

Breathing heavily, Spade could feel the pain slowly subsiding.

Ch'en: Are you okay?!

Ch'en questions as she supports Spade.

Spade: I'm... Fine...

Spade replied as he rubs his head.

Reunion Caster: Tch! How are you still alive!??

Reunion Grunt: You told us that it'll work!

Another group of Reunion forces has entered the mall, this time they're more heavily armored than the last group.

Reunion Caster 2: They're still recovering from the explosion! Quick! Attack!

Letting out a battle cry, the Reunion forces charges at the R.L and L.G.D forces.

R.L Guard: Madam Ch'en! Sir! What should we do!

Ch'en: Protect the wounded! I'll deal with them myself! 

Spade: No! I'll fight- Gah! with you!

Ch'en: ...

Spade: I know what you're trying to do, Ch'en. But I can take care of myself, it's not like a headache is going to stop me!

Ch'en: Fine, don't blame me if you get hurt.

Spade: I won't.

Ch'en rushed up the incoming horde and started attacking. Spade stayed at the back as he aims his gun before firing at the horde.

A grunt then tries to attack Spade, only for him to dodge the attack as he kicks his leg, causing the grunt to fall before getting a bullet to the head. Spade then throws an ice shuriken at an incoming group, the shuriken bounces off each of the Reunion fighters causing them to freeze. Spade took aim and fires at the frozen targets causing them to shatter alongside killing those with the shards. 

Ch'en: I really need your help now, Spade!

Spade: On it!

Spade's gun then glows with solar energy. However, this time it appears to overload, showing signs of fire sparking out of control.

Spade: Ch'en! Out of the way!

Ch'en looked back and widened her eyes at the display, she took out another caster before jumping out of the way.

Ch'en: It's all yours, Spade!

Spade: Well look at the time...

Reunion Caster 3: OH SHIT! Quickly take him out before it's-!

Spade: IT'S HIGHNOON!!!

Firing, the shot rang out from Spade's gun as it penetrates through the Reunion formation and those that got penetrated exploded, killing those beside them.

However, the gun exploded during the process leaving Spade defenseless.

Reunion Caster 4: Casters, now!

The casters, who were at the back, cast their arts on Spade, but it was quickly blocked by a wall of ice.

Spade: Oh I don't think so.

Summoning his pair of kama blades, Spade throws a grenade as his feet created another ice wall sending him upward to the air as he throws his blades at the Reunion forces.

The first blade freezes the Reunion forces stopping their movement as the second blade created another tornado causing it the slowly shatter the frozen Reunion force with its deadly force. 

Spade: That took...*pant* Longer...*pant* Than usual...

The world seems to turn upside down for Spade as he hits the cold hard floor.

R.L and L.G.D: SPADE!

End Of Chapter