when the wolves howl

When the Wolves Howl: A Teen Wolf Fanfiction

Stiles Stilinski x Female!OC

# #

summary

Iris Sallow had always felt as if she were missing something, some big part of herself hidden away somewhere she couldn't reach. At times, she felt as if it was within her grasp then it slipped through her fingertips. She hadn't always been this way. There was a time, before the murder of her brother and father, when she was someone who knew exactly who they were.

On the other side, Alisha Sallow understood how much her daughter was hurting and she wanted it to end, once and for all. As a mother, it pained her to see her family come apart because selfish people brought it upon themselves to wrong a right world. Between getting stares everywhere she went and knowing her daughter had lost part of herself, she knew things had to change. There was only one person she knew of who could help Iris and he resided in Beacon Hills, her husband's hometown.

Iris had heard of Beacon Hills, California from her father. He told her stories upon stories of all the wild things he had witnessed, people with glowing eyes who had claws the size of butter knives, howling wolves even though there weren't wolves in California. She'd grown up listening to them, adoring them, believing them.

Sometimes it felt as if they were real.

And perhaps they were. 

cast

Halston Sage as

Iris Sallow

+

A.J. Cook as

Alisha Sallow

Alisha Sallow

Author's Note

disclaimer- i don't own any characters besides Iris Sallow and Alisha Sallow and her story

This book switches from first to third pov in the sixth chapter, from there the writing will be better than the previous chapters!