Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Give me that," I say, holding her chin with my fingers and bringing her lips to mine.

She presses her mouth strongly on mine, opening and letting our tongues circle each other.

She moans in my mouth while I rub my knuckles on her little belly while she presses her noticeably fuller breasts on my bare chest.

One of her hands travels south to the hem of my swimming shorts and slides in, invading the personal space of my already hardened manhood, earning a groan from the back of my throat.

She curls her fingers around me, rubbing up and down, making the arousal blast through all my pores.

"Do you think the baby might have something against what's happening here?" I ask her and as a reply she straddles me, pressing her cores on my bulge making me forget completely about any inconvenience our baby might have.

"If he does, he will have to get used to his daddy because mommy wants his daddy fuck mommy right now and right here," she speaks in a sensual tone and brings herself closer to me, her hands rummaging on my chest.

"So, it's a he," I tell her before welcoming her mouth again.

"Of course, Daddy," she speaks in my mouth, giving me the blissful ignorance of being right.

I open the silk house robe she's wearing and free her breasts, round, with nipples hardened, pocking in my face and luring me towards them.

I cup them with both of my hands as Eve arches her back, the head is thrown on her back, and her hands are pinned on my chest.

I bury her nipples in my mouth, one by one, rolling my tongue around them and biting lightly with my lips.

She presses her hands on my chest making me lay back down while she bends over me, trailing her lips in hot, wet kisses on my jaws, my neck, and down on my chest where the burning circles of her lips make my skin shiver in goosebumps and muscles stiffen.

One of my hands still molds her breasts while the other one travels in search of the cores and when my fingers find her wet folds I tease them with my fingertips, making her bend back and sobs roll on her lips shaped in a perfect "O", a splendid view to my hungry eyes that will never have enough of my turned on Eve.

"You came prepared to fuck you baby, didn't you baby," I tell her feeling she wears no panties.

She lifts her head, eyes piercing into mine, lustfully glaring at me while she tugs her fingers in the hem of my shorts and pulls them down, freeing my hardened bouncing shaft which she wraps with her fingers, rising herself and positioning her folds to its tip, bending over me to kiss and bite strongly my lower lip while she sits on my hips, taking me all in with a deep moan.

"Mommy needs a good fuck," she whispers.

My pregnant baby's hormones have just become my best friends.

I groan deeply when I feel myself engulfed in her heated, wet cores, muscles clenching around me while her lips are busy kissing my jaws and neck.

"Fuck, Eve..." I mumble throwing my head back on the sunbed, digging my fingers in the flesh of her hips while she rides me, up and down, from my base to the tip, my hand molding her breasts, her cores spasming around my girth, her lips burning kisses all over my chest up to my shoulders.

"Oh fuck, Enzo, I'm going to..." she mumbles against my skin while I feel the blood rushing to the tip of my manhood which twitches, and before I invite her to come together with me she bites the flesh of my shoulders, yelping sharply her climax spelling my name while squeezing her cores around my shaft and milking my semen away, filling her up, digging my fingers in her hips, pushing mine up, as deep as I can, with my heels pinned in the thin mattress of the sunbed.