Chapter 6

Previously:

Elijah's POV

"Then let's see you go, and do it. How are you going to find him?" Kayla asked, crossing her arms over her chest, and raising an eyebrow at him. She has a point.

"See if there are any new faces around here." he replied. That made sense to.

"You haven't been in Mystic Falls in a long time." Kayla snapped, and rolled her eyes. Klaus sighed.

"Tyler Lockwood might know." Klaus said, with a small shrug. Kayla sighed, and nodded.

"Sorry." she muttered, and walked off.

Now:

Kayla's POV

I walked out of the room, and up to Damon's room. His scent hit me like it was a huge storm. Tears filled my eyes, but I pushed them back. He wouldn't want me to cry. He would want me to be happy. Sighing, I decide to slip out through the window.

I jumped out, and landed on my feet without anything breaking. Now I want to go for a run. I ran in the woods, and when I found a good place for my clothes, I stripped. Concentrating on my wolf, I could feel the bones breaking in the right place. Then I was on all fours.

I started to run straight ahead of me, not looking back.

Sam's POV

I sighed, feeling worried for Kayla. Her boyfriend just died, and now she has to deal with this case? Also deal with my brother, and I? I knew that we shouldn't have came here. It was big mistake.

"No it wasn't." Bella said from behind me, making me jump. I turned to face her, and her expression was all serious. I returned the look. "It was not a mistake, Sam. She likes you to. I saw it in her eyes the first time she met you. She needs you whether you know it or not." Bella added to try, and make sense in my head. I sighed.

"If she did then she probably would have fell into my brother's arms by now." Dean said as he was reading a file. I glared at him, and he rolled his eyes. Bella sighed.

"Right now she's heart broken. She can't see many things clearly right now. We will just have to be patient, and see what she does. Maybe after the vampire, or vampires are gone, then she might go back to normal." Bella replied, and looked in the direction of the stairs. She frowned, and it looked like she was listening for something. Then she sped up the stairs. Dean, and I rushed up the stairs, and went to the open room. Bella was standing there looking out the window.

"What's going on?" I asked with a frown. She turned to face us.

"She's gone. She must have taken off earlier." Bella replied, and started climbing on the window sill.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dean asked, just as she was about to jump. She looked at us, and shrugged.

"It won't kill me." she said, and then jumped. Dean, and I rushed to the window, and saw her land perfectly on her feet. Wow. Never knew that was-wait yeah that is. I need to pay attention a bit more than what I have. They're vampires! "I will be back! Yell when, and if Kayla get's back" Bella yelled, and took off before we could reply.

Dean, and I walked back down the stairs to see that everyone was down there. The only two that weren't was Kayla, and Bella. Are they okay? What if they get hurt? Will I be able to stop it? Wow so many questions.

"Where are Kayla, and Bella?" Elijah asked looking right at us.

"Kayla apparently took off in the woods, and Bella went off to look for her." I replied, but wanted to say how much I didn't like it. Then Elijah pinched the bridge of his nose. Oh jeez.