Chapter 12

Previously:

Kayla's POV

"That is not the reason why you had called though is it?" he asked, which made me shake my head. Then I gave him the note that I had received from Riley, and he glared hatefully at it when he finished. "You want my help to destroy him don't you?" he then asked, which made me nod.

"I had decided that half of the vampire household stay here, but Dean suggested help from you, and Cas, and I thought I would ask." I replied with a small shrug.

"I will help. Get all of your people, and leave the state. Keep all of the humans here though. Cas, and I will take care of them." He informed me. Then he touched my forehead, and I was back at the house. Then I got dizzy, and Kol helped me keep my balance. After a few seconds the dizziness went away.

"I'm fine." I said, and he let me go. Then I sat down, with a smile.

"Did he say he will help?" Sam asked, which made me look at him.

"Yep." I replied popping the 'p'.

"Then let's get packing." Mikael said, which dismissed us. We went to get packing.

Now:

Bella's POV

We were now on our way to Forks, Washington. Sam, Dean, Elena, Bonnie, Esther, Ali, and Jeremy stayed home with Balthazar, and Castiel. The two angles that promised to help us out in killing Riley. Everyone drove fast, and right now we were in Missouri. Close to the capital, but since Elijah, who was driving Kayla, himself, Kol, and myself, was driving we were going to be out of this state in about two hours tops. If we send two hours per state then we will get there in about. . .8 hours. We have been in this car for about six hours now.

"How much longer until we get there?" Kayla, and Kol asked in unison. I smirked slightly, because they sounded bored. I looked at Elijah for a split second, to see him smiling slightly. This is going to be one boring, but also a fun car ride.

"8 hours tops." I replied, and smirked, waiting for their reaction. They both groaned, and sighed. I giggled slightly, and looked behind me. The both of them were giving me glares. A giggle formed it's way to my throat, but I just smiled at them. They sighed heavily, and looked out of the window. Then I looked at Elijah with a smug expression. He chuckled at me, and looked back ahead of us.

Balthazar's POV

It was almost nightfall, and the Founder's Party has started. I was dressed in a suit along with Jeremy, Castiel, Sam, and Dean. All of the lovely ladies were in dresses that complimented their skin tone. I was escorting Esther, while Dean was with Bonnie, and Sam was with Elena. Jeremy was with Ali, and Castiel was alone. The Founder's Party was a formal event.

"Is everyone ready?" Esther asked. Everyone nodded, and we were out of the door. No one trusted Castiel, and myself to drive a vehical so Dean drove Bonnie, myself, and Esther to the party. I do not know who drove the rest of them, but they followed behind us.

When we got to the party, we were greeted with a bunch of people. The one person that we saw had surprised all of us. Elena, Jeremy, and Bonnie the most. They gasped in surprised, and the man that was usppose to be dead, turned to us with a smirk, but dropped when he saw who had gasped. He walked up to us with a smile.

"Damon?" Elena asked, and I presume that she had tears in her eyes.

"Yes, Elena. It's me. I don't know how I'm back, but I am." he replied, and she let go of Sam's arm, and hugged him.