Chapter 13

Previously:

Kayla's POV

Bella's giggle snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked at her questionably.

"Who knew that Damon would hold a child." she joked, which made me giggle. "What? I've never seen him with a child before." she added to defend herself. Damon chuckled at her, and gave her a grin.

"Just you wait Bella. That might come back to bite you in the-"

"Cheek!" I exclaimed, knowing that he was going to swear. Everyone gave me weird looks, and I gave them a smile suggesting that I was an innocent person.

"Innocent my butt." Emmett muttered, which made me glare at him without using magic at all. Lucky cheese curd. Just as I thought that, Edward chuckled. I gave him an amused look, but some vampires had different plans.

"Can we just get back to business." Tanya snapped wanting to know what the plans were. Everyone turned serious, and started to plan.

(A./N. in this part here Bella will have to be called Marie cuz there is already Edwards Bella here, so it might get confusing. Sorry if it confused u already, I just thought of it. Thanks!)

Now:

*1 month later* Marie's (Bella) POV

It was close to the war, and Renesseme was nervous. Kayla was as well because at the last war we been in, Damon died. She was so heartbroken, but then she fell for Sam. Wait, how did that happen? Sure he's nice, but did Damon fix that up? Why would he?

"Marie." Kayla said getting my attention. I looked at her, and smiled. She returned it, but then it faltered. "The war is tomorrow." She added, which made me sigh with a nod. She looked scared, and I gave her my best convincing look.

"Don't worry, Kay. Everyone will be fine. I promise." I assured her. She nodded, and gave me a smile to tell me that she was fine. Then an idea came to me. I started to tickle her, and it made her giggle. It was pretty funny, and soon I started to laugh as well. Just as I was about to stop, someone had given me jumper cables. I jumped, turned around, and saw that it was Jake.

"Don't tickle her!" he exclaimed, grinning like a kid. I giggled. "Come on. We are setting up camp for tonight. Your family went to get tent's while we got everything else set up." he added, and walked out of the Cullen's household. Kayla, and I followed.

*Late That Night*

Everyone, but Elijah, and myself were sound asleep. We were sitting outside along with everyone else. I was sitting between Jake, and Elijah. Jacob was warming me up, and luckily Elijah didn't care. It was snowing, and it was a pretty sight. Especially with the fire. All of the vampires, (that don't need to slppe, and can't) are awake. Bella is talking to Nessie to help her fall alseep. I wasn't even paying attention to what everyone was saying. Then Elijah nudged me. I looked up.

"What?" I asked, now on alert. A few chuckles rang in the air, before I quietly giggled.

"What powers do you posses?" one of the Amazon women asked me. I smiled.

"I am a witch, slayer, mind reader, half vampire, and human obviously, and I can change into a wolf like Jake over here." I said nudging him with my shoulder.

"Is Kayla the same?" she asked me once more.

"Yes." I replied. "We have been like this for at least two or three years." I added, and heard Elijah growl slightly. He got questioning looks, and they looked at me for an explanation. The only ones that did know was the wolf boys. Kayla, and I tell them pretty much everything.