Chapter 9

Previously:

Kayla's POV

"Dad I-i-i'm so sorry. I d-d-didn't m-mean to h-hurt anyone." I sobbed, and felt him rubbing my back soothingly.

"It's alright. I know." he whispered, and made us sit down. I leaned on him as I sobbed. It actually felt nice to let it all out. "Next time something bad happens please don't take off again." he asked, as I felt tears falling onto my head. I looked up at him, and saw how vulnerable he was. While I nodded, I hugged him again, and kept feeling bad for what I had done.

Now:

Kol's POV

I sighed quietly, as we waited for the two to get back. Everyone was silent, and sitting down. Sam, and Bella looked tense. I don't see why Sam looks so tense. He barely even knows her!

He loves her. Bella said in my head. I looked at her, and saw her nod at me. Shrugging slightly, I gave out a impatient sigh. Everyone looked at me, and looked away. I must have had a scary expression. No it wasn't.

Bella, please shut up. I thought to her in a sweet sounding voice, even though the thought wasn't nice at all. She gave me a glare, and rolled her eyes. I rolled mine in return, and sighed silently.

"Katherine will you smack him?" Bella asked, while glaring at me. I glared back, and just. . .glared. Then I looked up at Katerina, and my expression softened. Katerina sighed, and got up. "What are you doing?" Bella asked with a frown. Nosey.

"I am going upstairs." she replied, and did just that. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair. They were taking to long, and I wanted to go out there. I wanted to see what is going on out there.

Kayla's POV

We got back to the house in silence. It wasn't awkward silence. It was comfortable silence, and I loved it!

Dad, and I walked back in the house, and walked straight to the living room. Everyone was silent, and stayed that way when we walked in. I sat in between Sam, and Kol. The silence turned awkward.

"What's up?" I asked trying to break the ice. Everyone looked at me, and I smiled awkwardly. Self consciousness over took me, and I brought my knees to my chest, but not before I took off my shoes. I know how dad is with getting dirt on furniture.

"Really Kay?" Bella asked amused. I smiled sarcastically at her, which earned a giggle from Elena. Then I started to giggle, because of Elena's giggle. At the same time Elena, and I stopped giggling, and just kept a straight face. It actually worked.

"Wow. Who knew that she could keep a straight face." Kol said, which made me laugh. I couldn't help it. He was a sarcastic jerk that deserved to be knocked out. Maybe it will happen by my hand someday. . . Oh well. I will just have to find out soon.

================================================================================

A./N.

Sorry for the long wait, and for such a short chapter! It is just a filler, and I couldn't think of anything else.... Should Sam, and Kay start dating soon? Should Elijah propose to Bella soon? I need responses please people! I want to know what you think will happen! Also I will be having a few special guests, so BEWARE ON WHO THEY MIGHT BE! You might be surprised!

LOve,

Me; <3