━━━━━━ 03

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE . RAISE A HAND FOR Y/N

— — — — — —

Though Y/N was grateful that a Magic Knight captain had interest in her, the disappointment on her face was greatly obvious,

"Dorothy??"

Shock registered upon the faces of Dorothy's fellow Magic Knights captains. Not only did she raise her hand, she was also... awake, smiling widely while going near Y/N. "Ehhhh? Weren't you always asleep?" she asked. 

Y/n looked at her weirdly, partly shocked, partly regretful because she knew that Nozel and William were about to raise their hands. 'Damn it, Dororthy! I love you but why nowww' The pointy-hatted captain of the Coral Peacocks kept poking her cheeks and the others stared awkwardly.

"Tch. Pointy hat's gonna watch her? Nah, the Black Bulls should."

"Your incompetent squad should handle someone like her? Who knows if  you could even watch her properly, much less let her eat—"

"Whoah, whoah, whoah birdie. Why'd you care?"

"S-She's basically a criminal—"

"Men. The Blue Roses shall take her."

"No, the Crimson Lions are more than capable of training her."

"Training?"

"Now, now can we at least—"

"Can I paint with her?"

"NO!!"

Y/N froze in place as all the Captains fight in front of her. To think that they would create a conflict over something so simple and trivial. She occassionally tried to step in but eventually failed as they kept raising their voices.

Marx shoots the Wizard King a glare and Julius seems to get the message, "Everyone, listen up." despite the clamor they created, everyone turned their heads.

"Why don't you take turns?"

"Excuse me?" Y/N asked. 'What am I some toy?'

The Wizard King fumbled over his words trying to explain he didn't mean what she thinks he did before the little man in a bowl cut pinched his nose in frustration, "Try to get to know her. In this way, she could earn your trust and working with her wouldn't be difficult since she'd be an important part of battles from here on forward IF!!! she really is not a threat to the kingdom."

"Sounds fine as long as you do try to give me your trust." Y/N said smiling brightly at them.

'As long as I get a chance to stay with William.' Y/N started devicing a plan to earn the masked man's trust but even that seemed impossible even now because for some reason, the purple-eyed captain of the Golden Dawn kept intently staring at her.

'Is he really looking at me!???' 

Trying to calm herself as she kept breathing in and out, Yami took notice of this and turned to face her, "You sick or somethin'?" he asked as the others also look at her face that was as red as a tomato itself.

"N-No." 'Darn it, William!' 

Julius, once again steps in, "Now that it's settled, which squad will she stay at first?" silence followed. The H/C-haired girl understood this though and before one of them could even open their mouth she went over the window.

Alarmed they were when she moved, thinking she would leave but surprised to see her smiling happily while looking outside, "I'm in no position to demand but could you hurry up? I'm a little hungry and I think I need to get some shut eye." and she did not lie with the part that she was sleepy as a yawn escaped her mouth.

William stared blankly at her while Patri has been begging him on the inside to just take first dibs on her since she might be a hindrance to their plans, but for some reason, everytime he tried to open his mouth no words left it.

"If none of you are going to say anything then I'll just sleep on the streets, thank you very much—"

"There is no need for that." Proudly, Fuegoleon stepped forward with both of his hands behind him, "I'll take you for the first week." he replies as a tad smile played on his lips.

"I'll take second." Nozel said, slighltly annoyed he'd have to wait for two weeks before he could get his hair braided— though Y/N would not even do so.

"Third."

"Fourth."

"Fifth!!!!"

"Sixth."

"Eh, seven or whatever."

"I guess that makes me the eight week."

Eyes land on the only one who hasn't raised their arm yet or uttered a word, "William?" Julius asked him while still staring at Y/N.

Shaking his head, he looked at them, "I'm sorry, where were we?"

"You're the ninth week."

'Ninth!!? William we need get to know more of her, now.'  Vangeance pulled himself together as Patri kept nagging him for spacing out. Meanwhile Y/N quitely stood there, sad over the fact that she'd have to wait for NINE weeks before she could even sleep at their base that provides a fountain of oppurtunities to get to know him.

"Meeting adjourned." 

Again, Y/N yawns making Fuegoleon chuckle, "What is your name?" he asked as they exit the lower chambers, their voices were now magnified due to the staircase upwards making it echo, "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you too, Captain Fuegoleon!" he looks at her, despite not knowing how to react with a woman who most likely already knew a lot about him, smiled and returned his gaze to the stairs.

Behind them as they shared a small conversation, a purple-eyed man promised himself to get every chance he could to find answers. To befriend her. To be with her. and to know her, whether his intentions were because of Patri's plan or something else inside him, he was unsure.

— — — — — — — — —

A/N: I know I said nine weeks before that but you know, we can't wait for William that long so I'm going to add a lot of him because he is my happy pill!!!! (ノ∀'♥)

also... why are people reading this? :more keyboard smashes: tysm for the support even if it takes long for me to updatttee!