CHAP 27

Did zombies feel awkward too?? Cause Jungkook surely does feel it. He has been fiddling for last ten minutes knowing that Pearl was sleeping on the bed just above him. He don't know why he is feeling so nervous to share room with her.....maybe because he likes Pearl and it is normal to have whole jungle doing hula hoop in your stomach when your crush is near you or to be put in the right words sleeping as in same room with you. Yeah, that may correctly explains why he is always feeling damn nervous around Pearl. 

"Jungkook are  you awake?" Pearl interrupted him from her thoughts. "Yes." He answered in his raspy voice. "Oh..me too." She said staring at the ceiling above her. "Why?? are you not comfortable?? I can switch places with you." Jungkook said getting up from his position. "No. Its just very cold above here." She said wrapping herself in a blanket like a burrito. 

"You are cold Pearl. Come on lets switch the places or you will get sick." He said now fully standing up. "No!! I know zombies feel more cold. I will not switch places or you will be uncomfortable the whole night." Pearl said looking at him. 

"And I am not letting you sleep here above and watch you getting sick." Jungkook said folding his hand and standing straight. "Okay then I will sleep beside you. In that case we both will be warm." Pearl said blushing.

Jungkook chocked on his own saliva. "W-What!! I mean YESS. NO. I mean NOO. AHH NO. Its YES." Jungkook fumbled over his own words and of course he would or anyone would. Pearl chuckled slightly while still blushing furiously. "If you don't-" Jungkook interrupted her by taking her hands in his. "No you can sleep beside me." He showed his infamous bunny smile which always causes Pearl to be mushy. Oh god...how both of them were in love with each other but both of them were oblivious of each others feeling. 

Pearl settled herself on Jungkook's bed. There was a pillow in between both of them to kill some awkwardness but it was just way to create a distance so neither one of them can listen to each others fast beating heartbeats. 

Pearl was listening to Jungkook's ragged breathing and it sound melody to her ears. It reminded her that Jungkook is still alive and breathing. There is not denial that she have strong feelings for him but it always pains her heart that he is a zombie and he is already dead. But seeing his smile she forgets everything and its just him. She knew that she has fallen too deep but it isn't her fault when you have man like Jungkook beside you whether zombie or human. 

"Are you still cold Pearl?" Jungkook's sweet voice resonate in her ears. "N-no." she stammered. "Then why are you not sleeping." He said shifting his position such that he is now facing towards her. "Nothing just mulling over some things." She said too shifting her position such that both of them are now facing each other. The pillow between them is long forgotten.

"What things?" He said in is raspy voice still looking at her. "That if have we met at the different situation than what were the things would be." She said slowly creeping her hands near his. "Hmm...maybe I could have asked you out to be my girlfriend." THUMP....her heartbeat now surely can be heard even from miles. "Maybe I could have said yes." She said shifting closer to him. "Things would be very different then." Jungkook said directly looking at her eyes and breathing slowly. "Very different." She said closing their distance even more.

Both of them were intensely staring at each other. Pearl's mind was hazy and all she could see is now him. His hair which rests on his forehead, his eyes in which the whole galaxy resides, his nose which she loves to bop, his mole under his lips, his lips. she starts moving towards him and closing her eyes slowly...all she wants now is to feel him.

"Pearl...."Jungkook's voice break her from her daze. "We cannot do this." He said with sad eyes putting his hand on her cheek slowly caressing it. "Or you can get infected." Pearl takes his other hand and hold it tightly. "Yeah right." She said slowly creating distance between them. But before even she could even move an inch Jungkook hugs or softly such that her face is on his broad chest. He slowly starts caressing her head to calm her down from any excessive thoughts.

"I am not crossing the boundary. Right.." He said softly. "No you are not." She said smiling against his chest and closing her eyes to sleep. Jungkook smiles as he hear her snore softly. He puts his chin above her head and also closes his eyes with his head full of her thoughts.

That night both of them have best sleeps of their life in each others arm, feeling their heartbeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl woke up from the loud knocking on the door. She gets up softly as Jungkook was still sleeping and slowly open the door. "What happened Jin?" She said rubbing her eyes. "WHAT HAPPENED. ITS NOON. I HAVE BEEN BANGING ON THE DOOR FOR FIVE MINUTES YOU LAZY NUGGETS." He screamed on her ears which wakes her up from any remaining sleep. "Ohh sorry." She said cheekily smiling. "Sorry!! You guys skipped breakfast and you will skip lunch too if you guys will not go this instant. So get your ass up and go eat your lunch." Jin said breathing heavily. "Yeah. Just give me some time to-"

"No time. Go this instant and have lunch and let me first wake this brat." He said entering the room. "YAHH JUNGKOOK wake up you lazy brat." Jin shouted. "I am up hyung." Jungkook wakes up quickly hearing Jin's thunder voice. "Go and have lunch RIGHT NOW." He said snatching his blanket. "Yeah I am up." He said getting up and and walking towards the gate with his half lidded eyes knocking over the things. 

"Come Jungkook lets go, if we don't want Jin to bury us alive." Pearl whispered quickly and dash out of the door without even a single glance. "Aish these ungrateful brats." Jin said rubbing his nose bridge. 

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! Another update wohoo. Thank you for reading. I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜