Chapter 27

Flashback:
A swarm of people soon were running towards them, they dodged the crowd until they made it to the middle of the city where the biggest building was. The streets around it were damaged with missing roofs, destroyed carts, blasted walls, etc. While the building itself didn't have a scratch.

They looked at the top of the palace to find a group of individuals battling with a group of toys. "Is that our class?", Koro Sensei said with his eyes squinted. Gon made a quick glance at the ground where the two were and waved before punching a life-sized teddy bear. Karma smirked, 'Yup, that's them'.

Back to present:
Karma took one look at the situation on the rooftop, turned to Koro Sensei and pointed to them. "Up", he told Koro Sensei with all seriousness. Koro Sensei sighed and lifted the two of them to the rooftop.

The battle seemed difficult for the Class of 3-E because toys from the staircase were constantly coming to the point of almost filling the entire roof! Karma hopped out of Koro Sensei's arms and stashed the first toy he saw. Koro Sensei on the other hand, only attacked the few toys that came after him.

"Why aren't you helping us?", Kaede questioned. "This is not my battle, but rather my Class 3-E 's battle to learn and improve their skills", he said plainly after slicing a monkey with symbols, "It's rude to play while I'm speaking!!".

The fight carried on, while another battle was occurring on the terrace as well. Gon was still in a clash with the Joker, but was having trouble since toys were constantly coming after him too. His classmates were too busy to help him so he had used a lot of energy taking on toys and the Joker at the same time. "This is going nowhere, your classmates will soon be finished and you can barely stand!", the Joker yelled confidently at Gon.

He ran towards him to give a finishing hit, "I guess this is goodbye", he said. Right before his hand hit Gon, a leg contoured to attack with a kick. "Get away from him", Karma said with his signature, deadly glare.

"I see you have another friend...and whatever you call that yellow thing", the Joker said nodding towards Koro Sensei who had just blown the stuffing out of a plushie. The Joker jumped back a few paces as Karma helped Gon recover.

He quickly dumped Gon in Koro Sensei's tentacles, "He's all yours", Karma said, turned and ran towards the Joker giving him a sweet punch across his face. "Why do I have to play babysitter?", Koro Sensei pouted.

Meanwhile, Kaede, Sugino and Nagisa had gotten better at covering each other's backs which made the process of defeating the toys faster. "Coming in on your left, FF", Sugino told Kaede who then ducked and hit the electric bird. "Gender, jump!", Kaede said as a toy car ran towards Nagisa who made a huge jump.

He then looked behind him and saw Karma and the Joker battling. He analysed their current situation and told Sugino and Kaede that he was going to help Karma. He rushed over and attempted to slice the Joker's neck. After missing, Karma took his distraction and hit the Joker hard in the stomach making him stumble to the floor and cough out blood. Nagisa held a knife at the criminal's neck, "Order Sugar to change the toys back".

The Joker made a smirk, which made way for a huge smile. "I don't think so", he exclaimed, he started moving his right hand. "W-what are you doing?", Nagisa asked.

He didn't respond, he moved his finger and Nagisa's hand shot up. He moved his other finger and Nagisa's other hand shot up. The Joker slowly stood back up laughing, as his fingers moved Nagisa moved as well he had complete control over his body!

Karma cautiously moved away, but Nagisa charged at him. He laughed as Karma made sad attempts to doge Nagisa, "This is my power, your friend is now in my hands. Now you must kill him or else.......be killed".

Author's Note:
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you guys so much for all your love, comments and support. Unfortunately these next few chapters will be the last, but I hope this story will continue to interest yourself as well as others. Hope you have an awesome rest of the year and let youth of savage theory live on!! (Just keeping my quoting PG😉)