Chapter 2

As class continued on for the next few days, everyone was slightly on edge, checking every so often to see it he was about to attack. They soon realized he was not like the last transfers, he didn't try to kill Koro Sensei on the first day!

He would participate in class most of the time, but during breaks and lunch he would sleep which obviously meant he did not want anyone talking to him. He didn't react much when Terasaka sprayed water on him, just to make sure he wasn't another family member of Koro Sensei. It was the Friday of the first week when he made his first move.

Koro Sensei was writing some math on the board when the boy walked up to the front with his hands in his pockets. As all eyes followed him, he kept a calm and emotionless expression while passing them.

When he got to the front, he brought something out of his pocket and put it on Koro Sensei's podium. He then walked back as Koro Sensei turned around. "Now for these types of probl- a candy for me, thank you.", he said with his usual smile.

Everyone in the room could tell this was obviously no regular candy, but toxic chemicals didn't have that big of an effect on Koro Sensei, which would explain why he didn't seem too worried.

He unwrapped the candy and plopped it into his mouth. Everyone was on the edge of their seats wondering what effect the candy would make on Koro Sensei. His yellow face soon began to change color, to........ pink?! "Ehh?!".