Chapter 13

Once Koro Sensi got over his shock, he caught up to the two. Making their way through the government building was not hard, but after an incident in the elevator, they had to find the machine to get them home a bit faster.

"Did you have to press that button?! It was bright red for a reason!!", Killua scolded Gon. "Sorry, but I thought it said faster, not help.", Gon explained with his usual smile. Killua sighed, "Why would there be a....... never mind".

After searching through 2 floors, they finally found the room. They stood in front of a big steel door with a keypad on the right side. Koro Sensi looked at it and he soon noticed Killua and Gon staring at him.

"What, aren't you going to?", Koro Sensi motioned to Gon, wondering if he was going to hit the door again. "No, this door is made of different metal then of the walls. I know because taking down the door was the first thing I tried to do", Gon explained. Koro Sensei turned green-yellow, "Ahh, so in other words, you need my help", he confirmed. He quickly figured out the password and put it into the keypad.

The heavy doors slowly creaked open and revealed a dark lab like room. With machines surrounding three huge glass cases. Since Killua and Gon were there before, they both opened the same case and went inside.

"Okay, all you have to do is add codes into that computer and press the submit button", Killua explained to Koro Sensei. He nodded and became typing away at the computer. He had just about finished when someone interrupted them.

"Well what do we have here", a man with a small badge appeared in the doorway with about 30 guards, CIA. "You just had to assassinate one creature, very disappointing.", the CIA agent exclaimed. "Why don't you try kill a monster that took half of the moon!?", Killua responded. A little annoyed by Killua's comment, he ignored it and got down to business. "We have the building surrounded, so come in peace, cause I would love to take you by force".

Gon and Killua were very annoyed, they had no time for this. "Now if you just get ou-". "Arghh!!", an agent's yell was heard throughout the building screaming.

A comlink was connected to the CIA man, "15 of our agents are down, we are being ambushed by a-". "What?!! We're being ambushed by a what?!", the man who was once smiling, now had huge eyes filled with worry. "By....by a.... by bunch of kids", the agent finally breathed out. "No way.......impossible", Koro Sensei thought to himself.

Everyone could hear sounds of struggle in the hallway, and then what once was 30 guards went down to zero. "You guys didn't really think you could leave without saying goodbye, right?", Karma said putting his knife to his face. Behind him stood Nagisa, Itona and Kaede, Sugino then came up behind them, "The class is almost done taking care of the last agents".

Koro Sensei being caught off guard accidentally pressed the submit button, and an automated voice began going off, "The dimensional machine will go off momentarily, stand-by".

The lights in the room began flashing faster and as if on cue the five kids ran towards the cases with excitement in their eyes and went inside. Karma, Itona and Nagisa in one, and Sugino and Kaede in the other.

Koro Sensei glitched for a moment and then calmly made his way over, "Well I just left a note on Kanada Sensei's desk so we should be good." He went inside the case with Gon and Killua who were both groaning for the space in the case just got a lot more crowded.

"Alright, students let's make the most we can out of this educati-".

Flash

A very bright light went off and the next moment, they were gone.