Chapter 24

Flashback
A swarm of people were running towards Koro Sensei and Karma, they were forced to dodge the crowd until they made it to the middle of the city where the biggest building was located.

The streets around it were damaged with missing roofs, destroyed carts, blasted walls, etc. They looked at the top of the palace to find a group of individuals battling with a group of toys. "Is that our class?", Koro Sensei said with his eyes squinted.

Gon made a quick glance at the ground where the two were and waved before punching a life-sized teddy bear. Karma smirked, 'Yup, that's them'.
_____________________________

A little while earlier

"Okay, is everyone in their positions?", Nagisa asked through their com devices.

"This is Baseball Geek, I'm in position.", Sugino answered in an excited, yet serious tone.

"Forever Flat is ready.", Kaede responded, while also realizing how much she hated her code name.

"I, Fishing Pole, am set.", Gon said gleefully. Nagisa hummed in response to all the answers, "Perfect, I, Gender and Killua are as well. Alright Sugino, on the count of thr-".

"Wait, Killua why don't you have a code name?", Kaede asked.

Killua took his shared com device from Nagisa, "Is that really important right now?!" he whisper-yelled.

"Of course it is, that's part of the fun!", Gon answered.

Killua sighed, "Gon, we'r-". "Ah, Fishing Pole", he corrected. "Fishing Ploe, we are about to take down the Toy Maker, making a stupid code name for myself is ridiculious", Killua shrugged.

He turned off the link, "Fine..... Wet Blanket", Gon muttered to himself.

"Okay, ready...set......go!", Nagisa yelled.

At that moment, you could hear the sound of glass breaking. Sugino had been in the back of the main building and using his pitching skill, threw a gas bomb between the middle floors.

Nagisa and Killua, who were at the front, charged at the main entrance. Nagisa used his double blades to slice every guard in sight, while KIllua did the same with his sharp nails/claws.

Meanwhile on the roofs of the coffee shop and an antique store, which were both located left and right of the building was Kaede and Gon.

Kaede was shooting bullets, covering for Nagisa and Killua at the entrance. "Sorry, you guys but I can't take down all of them. There are some who made it towards the main entrance and are on your tail", she explained though her com.

"Leave it to me", Gon responded. He hopped off the building and ran towards the entrance. He grabbed the first man with a gun and threw him to the other block. The next and the next and the next, nonstop. He continued punching, kicking and using his Nen until he met up with the other two.

Shortly afterward, Sugino and Kaede began making their way towards the building as well.

At the top floor of the building was a dark, shadowy figure looking at the current destruction below. In the darkness their bright, white smile gleamed.

"Hmm, looks like we have some unexpected guests, you know what to do. Don't you, Sugar?". The figure turned from the window towards a little girl. She was sitting on a small, velvet throne, dressed in colorful clothing. She stood up and made her way towards the door, "Let's hurry up and get this over with."

Author's Note:
We hit 10k!! 🥳 Thank you so much, for all your comments, likes and of course, views. 😘 I could've never gotten to this point without you guys 😭, domo arigato!!