Chapter 10

Author's Note:
I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I had a struggle with writing this chapter, but hopefully you enjoy it😜

After some thought, Killua knew what to do. He went back into the library where Hiruma was. "So what are you reading Hiruma?", he asked in a polite manner.

Hiruma, being quite annoyed about earlier ignored him and kept to his book. Killua peaked at the title of the book, Green Eggs and Ham, "You know in the end Sam's friend gave in, tried something different and liked it." Killua said.

"Well people who live in the real world, don't like different things.", Hiruma said with an annoyed look.

"Sometimes being different has its advantages", Killua responded with a grin. "Like you would understand, fiction is not the same as reality", Hiruma said with a snort. "You're not wrong, books can be different from real life, but you can make fiction a reality."

"We're all different, so what? My sister has two personalities and she's.....", Killua paused for a moment, he looked at Hiruma who was waiting for him to finish. "Happy, she's happy".

"So you think I shouldn't be ashamed of my differences?", he questioned. Killua gave a nod as a response. Hiurma gave him a smile and hugged him, "It's differently not going to be easy, but I'll give it a try".

At that moment, Killua was glad that Hiruma took the first step of accepting himself, but couldn't help but wonder how his sister was really doing.

As the day ended, he pulled Gon aside, "We're getting out of here". "But why, it's so much fun here", Gon complained. "I need to go back, I need to see if my sister is alright", Killua explained.

Koro Sensei then stepped out from behind a tree, and cracked a huge smile "Maybe I can help you there, if you really need to take a quick stop somewhere I can take you. Where to China, France, America?", he said with confidence. "How about another dimension?", Killua asked.