Then they we're roommates

Your POV:

Since Gaege had asked if I wanted to be his roommate I have all my stuff in his house. He lied down for a nap but I was putting shit away. It was about 2 in the afternoon and neither of us had ate so I decided to make a sandwich for us and picked out a show for us to watch. Gaege woke up about 30 minutes later and sat on the couch with me. "How long was I sleeping?" Gaege asked while rubbing his eyes. His sleepy voice is so hot I loved it. "Uh about an hour and a half maybe." I replied while handing him is food. "Thank you." He said with a smile. "No problem." I said. We ate our food and watched the show I picked for us to watch. When we got done we went to go play with the boys because why not but before they started I went to the bathroom.

Gaege's POV:

Y/n and I was getting ready to play with the boys but before we started she had to use the bathroom. Again it was only Eddie on the call so I join you talk about y/n. "What's up dawg!" Eddie said as I got on the call. "Not shii. Just woke up and ate." I replied. "Where is y/n at you love birds." He said laughing "She went to the bathroom and we are not 'love birds." I said correcting him. "Ok be honest Juicy. Do you like her?" "Yes I like her. She is so nice and funny. She is so adorable too. But I don't have a chance with her." I told him "Well tell her how you feel. It's not going to help if you keep it in dawg." He said " yea will I will when we are all settled in." I told him. Y/n got back from the bathroom and the other boys joined the call and we played vr. After a little bit of me playing and y/n just watching me I asked her if she wanted to try "Hey put these on. I wanna see you try playing." I told her while taking everything thing off. She put it all on and just looked adorable. I put the headset she had on and was listening to what the boys was saying and stuff. She was so confused but it was adorable. She played for a while and then gave me my stuff back and then I played a little bit longer but y/n wanted to watch a movie so I got off the game and made some snacks and she got a movie ready. She grabbed some blankets and I walked in the living room and she said "lay down." "Why, where are you going to sit." I asked a little confused "I want cuddles." She said while making the cutest face. I lied on the couch and she lied next to me and I wrapped my arms around her and we watched the movie and cuddled. I ended up falling asleep and I then woke up and y/n was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her up so I carefully picked her up and carried her to her bed and lied her down. I went to the bathroom and when I got done I got a call from Eddie "What's up." I said while rubbing my eyes. "What are you doing." He asked. "Nothing, just carried y/n to her room and just waking up. What's up with you?' I explained. "Why'd you carry her to her room?" He asked just to be nosey "because we took a nap and we was cuddling because she wanted to and I didn't want to wake her up so I took her to the bedroom. Anymore questions?" I said with a laugh.  "Yea actually, uhh actually no there's not. I was just bored but I'll let you go dawg." He said while laughing. "Ok I have to get her stuff all put in her room so she is settled in. I'll talk to you later bye." I said while hanging up the phone. I need to call the landlord and let him know so that's what I did. He said alright and thanks for letting him know so now I'm getting getting y/n stuff together. She woke up and walked out of her room with her cute little messy bun. "What are you doing Gaege?" She asked with her sleepy voice. "Nothing just unpacking you stuff and I called the landlord and told him you are just living with me now so that's good." "Oh ok. Let me getting something to drink and go to the bathroom and I'll help you." She said with a yawn. She got her some water and used the bathroom and started to help. We got most of it done and decided to end the day by watching another movie like always.

Hello! I really hope you all are enjoying the book so far, also let me know if you want anything to happen like if you want to give any ideas for the story and I'll try something :)