Just a random day

Your POV:

After I took off my make up and cuddled with Gaege a little bit after like 10 minutes I fell right to sleep.
                     *Time skip*
I woke up this morning in the bed. I don't know how I got here but Gaege probably carried me in here after the movie was over or something. I went to the bathroom and then went downstairs. I saw Narrator making breakfast for everything. "Morning." I say while yawns. "Oh shit! I'm sorry you scared me. Morning." He said while jumping a little bit. It was about 10:00 am and it was just me Narrator and josh that was awake. "What are we going to do for today." Josh says to break the silence. "Well I was thinking we could record a video for today if you boys when. Well we got to wait for the other boys to get up but that shouldn't be to much longer since it 10:30..." Narrator says but then stops to think. "Well maybe I really don't know because we all stayed up beside y/n." He finished. "Hey I was tired and it's not my problem that you boys stayed up and will probably sleep all day." I say with a chuckle. Josh and Narrator laughed as well. Mully, Gaege, and Eddie was still sleeping and Narrator josh and I ate all the breakfast that narrator made so when they get up their going to have to make their own food. It was now 11. "Hey should we wake up the others so they don't sleep all day?" I ask because I don't want to miss a whole day without Gaege. "Uh you can wake up Gaege. But if you want I was going to give them about 30 not minutes." Narrator says with a laugh. I decided that I wanted to wake Gaege up now so I just nodded and went up stairs. I open the door slowly and walk in and close the door behind me. I walk up to Gaege and just thought to myself 'Aww look at my baby. He is so cute when he is sleeping, with his bed head.' I then jump on top of him and just lay there for a couple minutes. I felt his arms nice and wrap around me. I whisper in his ear "Gaege wake uppp." He moves his head and grabbed tighter to my waist. I then sit up and I'm now just sitting on him. I pat his chest and then say "Baby wake upppp. I don't want to miss a while day without you." He opened his eyes and then says "Baby? That's a new name. I like it." With the cutest smirk. I just nod and lay back on him. "What time is it?" He says. "It's like 11:40." I replied while sitting back up. He closes his eyes again and then I thought I was going to have to try to wake up up again. He grabs my hips and then flips me on the other side of the bed where I sleep and now he is on top of me. "GAEGE STOPP." I said while laughing. His is not kissing my face and my neck. "Why you are so cute." He says and then continued. " T-The other boys are up and we still needa wake u-up Mully and Eddie." I say trying not to stutter because I'm laughing so hard. He then stop and then kisses my lips. He gets off and then looks at me with a smirk. "Oh no. What are you thinking." I say with a giggle. "Wanna go jump on their beds to get them up?" He says "Hell yea!!" Gaege and I then run out if our room and go to mullys room first. We get on the bed and look at each other. "One, two, three!" Gaege says and then we start jumping. OI WHAT THE FUCK!! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Mully yells  "Wake up it's 12 in the afternoon!" I yell back at him. After a couple minutes of us jumping Gaege and I get off his bed and then run to eddie's room. I look at Gaege and nod and then we start jumping. "¡Hola, perras! Estoy tratando de dormir, ¡así que deja de saltar en mi maldita cama!"  I have no clue what the hell he said but ok. "We don't know what you said but get up!!" Gaege yells. I laughed and then Eddie finally got up. We all went down stairs. "Did they wake you up like that too josh and Narrator?" Mully says. He sounded annoyed and tired but it's alright. They needed to wake up. "Wake us up like that?" Josh asked with a laugh but also a confused tone. "Those idiots woke mully and I up by jumping on our beds!" Eddie says. Gaege and I look at each other and start to laugh out asses off. "Well it's a good thing that you guys are up because we need to record." Narrator says. They all nod. "Well did any of you guys make something to eat at least?" Mully says as he stands up to look in the kitchen. "Uh about that... Narrator, y/n and I ate it all because all you guys was still sleeping." Josh says while laughing. The boys look at use like we was fat or something and then they all went running to the gaming room. "Hey you wanna record with us?" Gaege ask as he came back into the living room. "Oh no I'm just going to watch my show. Have fun tho." I gave him and kiss on his check and he went back into the room. I could hear them all talking to their video but then I slowly drifted to sleep. When I woke up it I went to look at the time and it reads: 2:37 pm. 'Damn I slept for that long?' I thought to myself. I wanted to see if all the boys was still recording or not. I open the door a little bit and then see Gaege look up and look at me. I smile and then he motions me to come over there. I looked back at him with a weird look so then he does the same thing. I look back and then walk over to him and grab a seat so now I'm in the camera. They was all yelling about fairy bread and I was just laughing my ass off. They ended the video and all the need to do is edit it. And then we all went to the kitchen. "So what do you boys want to do for the rest of the day?" Gaege asked. "Gaege I want to have a night with you!! We still have face mask we can do and we get candy and snacks and watch a movie and cuddle!!" I say because I remember that we still had the face mask from last time before the boys came over. "Oh come on y/n. You can't let the boys have some time! Eddie says. "Oh shut up he's my boyfriend and I did give y'all a day for yourself's when you guys first came without letting us know!" I say back. I look at Gaege and his face start to get a little red because of what they walked into. "Ok and?!? He's my best friend" eddie says back. "Hes been my best friend since middle school so get over it. I stealing him for the night! You other boys can have a slumber party out here in the living room!" I yell back at eddie while hugging Gaege and laughing. They all agreed and then we went to the store and got snacks and candy.

Gaege's POV:

We got to the store and y/n and I was together and the other boys was with each other. We was walking around and then I got a text from 'The boys' group chat

                     The boys
(E)Eddie (J)Josh (N) Narrator (M) Mully and (Y) is you 'Gaege'

E: Damn you're really stuck up her ass Gaege

Y: Bro I don't know why it's a big deal. You could have brought Gabby if you wanted. But like y/n said it's just for the night.

N: Eddie you need to calm down lol. Let him be

Y: thank you narrator!

E: Oh whatever lol. I was kidding. But we are about to check out so come on love birds.

Y: Ok we're coming

End of text 

"Who was that??" Y/n asked. "it was just the boys group chat because they don't know how to talk in person. You ready to check out?" I replied while taking the cart from her. She nodded and we met the boys at the car and then went home. When we walked inside and then y/n looked at me with her eyes really big. "Uhhh why are you looking at me like that?" I asked confused. "We have onesies... WE CAN WEAR THEM TONIGHT!!" She yelled with existment and then went running to the bed room. "You guys have matching onesies?!? What else could you have!!", Eddie says with a laugh. "That's about it for now. I really can't wait to see where y/n and I go with our relationship. God she's such a dork." I say while looking at our bedroom door. "Awwww." All the boys said. I run back to the room and see that y/n is just in her bra and underwear so I shut the door and just look at how beautiful she is. "Well, what are you doing?!?" She says with the cutest laugh. I snap back in to reality and then put mine on. After I got mine in y/n went to grab the face mask, and I started a movie. She got back and she handed me one, I didn't know how do use it so I was struggling and she then looks at me and laughs. "You need help?" She after after she stopped laughing. I looked at her a nodded. She put it in me and then we cuddle and watched the movie. After about 10-20 minutes of us in the movie we took off the mast. It was a peel off
"Oh shit!! Why does this hurt so bad!'" I said in pain. "Oh it don't hurt that bad. Come here." She said as she already had hers off. She took mine off and laughed. I laughed as well and we got back in bed a watched the movie and fell asleep.

Hey I'm sorry this took so long. I've been busy with other things but I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Also, I have a fan acc for the boys of y'all would check that out it would be great l!

ig: the.boys98