The boys

*NEW POV*

Eddie's POV:

All of the other boys was up, me narrator, mully, and josh. It was about 8am and Josh is making breakfast. All of us have to take showers and then probably just going to chill till we go to Gaege's.

Gaege's POV:

I just woke up and saw that y/n wasn't in the bed. I was still pretty tired but I got up anyways. I went to the bathroom and went down stairs to see y/n making something to eat. "Good morning bubs!" She said. "Morning" I replied as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "So I was thinking for the day we should go out shopping." She said while handing me my plate. "For what? We have everything we need right now." "I know but I want to get decorations for the house." She replied while getting a drink of milk. "Ok I guess we can go to a few stores since the boys can't play vr because they are doing something." I said. "You haven't talked to the boys about it?" She asked. "Nope. I don't know what the hell they could be doing but oh well." I said with an annoyed laugh. She shruged her shoulders and we ate. She goes in the shower and I got some clothes so I could get in after her. About 15 or 20 minutes later she got out and saw that I was still annoyed and gave me a kiss and said "It's ok. I'm sure everything is fine." She gave me a hug and then I went to get in the shower. I got out of the shower about 15 minutes later and then y/n went back to the bathroom to do her make up and hair. I don't know why she does she is so beautiful with out it. I got my shoes on and she got done and we left. We went to the store (You pick) and y/n was getting all kind of things. She got led lights to go around the bedroom, and somethings for the bathroom. She got her a few things for herself as well. I want to get her a surprise her with some flowers or something because she is so perfect and way out of my league. I don't know how I got her. "Hey uh, imma go to the bath room I'll be right back." I said while giving her a kiss. "Uh ok don't be to long please." She replied with a soft tone.

Your POV:

Gaege went to the bathroom and I was kinda scared because everyone was looking at me like I was a lost dog or something. I didn't pay much attention to it but it did trigger me because I'm kinda shy. I just walking around and was looking for somethings for the kitchen. I got new plates and also some cute little magnets for the fridge. I was walking around trying to see if I can find Gaege because it has been 10 minutes and I was done shopping for today. Then someone grabbed me from behind and I screamed and turned around. "GAEGE! What the hell I about punched you don't do that." I said as I lowered my voice. "I'm sorry. I got you something." He said while laughing and showing me flowers and my favorite candy (Your favorite candy) "Awwwww. Thank you!!" I said while giving him the biggest hug. We went to check out and then we went home. We got home and I was putting everything away. When I got everything else put away I was just putting the magnets on the fridge and I felt Gaege grabbing my waist. I turned around with a smirk and he did the same. He picked me up and we started to make out as he walking into the living room. He lied me in the couch and without breaking the kiss he took off my shirt and then I took off his. We was still making out for a little bit and I thought I heard a knock but I wasn't sure bc the tv was on but still continued to make out with Gaege. We then heard the door open and her someone say "Oye madre joder- ¡¡¡Qué carajo no tienes una habitación !!!" It was Eddie. We stopped making out and I hurried up and grabbed my shirt and put it over me. "BOYS?!?" Gaege yelled. "Well this is a nice entrance" I heard josh say "Oh my gosh! What the hell are you guys doing here?" Gaege said as he got off me. I put my shirt on and looked down trying not to make eye contact. "Well you know this was what we was planing was to come here so we all could hang out since we all have seen not hung out in a while." Mully explained. "Well hello there y/n." I heard Narrator say on the narrator voice. "Uhhh... Hi." I replied. "Well did you guys ever think about knocking like damn." Gaege said with a little laugh and scratching him head. "Perra, we did knock. We heard the tv so we figured you was watching tv not fucking." Eddie says while laughing. "Uhh, I got to use the bathroom I'll be right back." I said as I got up. I started to freak out because it's my first time meeting the boys in real life and that is what they saw first. 'Its ok y/n. I'm sure they didn't care not like I was naked naked and they are all making jokes about it.' I said to my self as I was looking in the mirror. I stayed in there for a little longer.

Gaege's POV:

After a little bit of me and the boys talking about what we was going to do I said "I'm going to check up on y/n she's been in the bathroom for a while." They all nodded but then Eddie says "Yea you be a good boyfriend!" While laughing. I look back and roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom. I hear y/n crying so I knock on the door and say "Hey is everything ok?" She opened the door and pulled me and gave me a hug as she was sobbing. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "I'm just worried the boys will think I'm a hoe or something because of how they walked in on us doing that." She said while I wiped her tears off her face. "Nooo it's ok. The boys are not like that they don't say that about female unless they are joking in vr. You are fine don't cry it's ok." I said while pulling her in for a hug and kissing her head. She stopped crying and we walked out of the bathroom and went back to the living room. We got back to the living rooms and sat on the couch. And then Narrator asked "Hey are you ok y/n?" "Yea I'm fine it's ok thanks tho." She replied while laying her head on my shoulder. Josh then says "So tell us about yourself. We never found anything out when you played vr the couple times you did." " There's nothing for me to really say about myself but uh I was in Florida for schooling and Gaege and I became best friends in 6th grade a through high school and then I moved to Ohio to see family. After a few years I was getting bored if it because I didn't talk to anyone there and I went through some shit and found gaege's number and got back in contact with him and now I'm here I guess that explains it." Y/n said. I could tell she was trying to make it short. "Well when did all that start" eddie asked as he was pointing at me and y/n. "Eddie shut the fuck up." I said as I threw my empty cup at him. "Qué diablos, solo estaba haciendo una pregunta simple, calma tus pelotas." He said in spanish so I didn't understand him. I rolled my eyes and then I hear y/n starting to say something. "Well it's been about a month." She said while laughing. They all laughing and so did I. "So you boys wanna play some vr!!" I yelled and we all went to my gaming room. As y/n got up I remember that I bought her vr stuff too and it came in the other day so I decided to give that to her. "Hey y/n! Come here I have something for you." She came back to me and the other boys went to the gaming room. I gave her the vr stuff and she  opened it. "Oh my gosh you didn't have too!" She said while jumping in my arms. "I wanted to let you play with me sometimes so I got it for you." I said  "Thank you so much!" She said ask she kissed me. We went to the gaming room and we all played vr.