Lesson 3 - Saving Carne Villege

Start from the beginning

"Tell Albedo to join me, fully armed. Next, prepare the reserve forces. Send in a few soldiers who are skilled at stealth or have the invisibility skill." He speaks.

The two girls keep running until the younger one falls causing the older one to try and help her up. However the soldiers catch up and one cuts the oldest on the back.

"Understood." Sebas nods.

I pout. "What about me!" I whine. He looks at me before sighing. "You may come with, do not wonder off though." Sebas touches his fingers to his head again making me raise a brow before shrugging.

I smile and nod back at Onii-san. "Okay!"

He summons the staff and opens a gate. "Gate."
———

I hop through the gate with a small jump. And come out from behind Onii-san.

"Grasp Heart." Onii-san quickly uses a spell on the soldier. He easily dies making me chuckle.

"I was thinking of running away if my favorite undead skill, a ninth tier spell, didn't work on humans in the world." He states as blood drips down his hand and slowly fades.

"A monster?!" The solider shouts fearfully.

"I don't feel anything, even when I kill people. I guess both physically and mentally, I've stopped being human." He walks forward. The soldier foolishly gets his sword ready as I skip over and next to Onii-san.

"You can chase women and children, but can't go against someone different from you? I went through the trouble of coming here. I'll have you all assist me with my tests." He glares down at the soldier. "Dragon Lightning!" He shouts. As the soldier screams and tries to run away. He doesn't get far as he falls to the ground.

I huff, disappointed. "Wow." I grumble.

"So weak. He dies so easily with mere fifth tier magic." Onii-san states. He looks back at the two girls making me do the same. He turns back around leaving me staring at him and the girls.

"Create Middle Tier Undead. Death Knight!" One of the soldiers turn into a Death Knight. It makes me flinch and step back slightly. 'That's... different.' The older girl gasps.

"Death Knight! Kill the knights that are attacking this village." Onii-san points at the dead knight.

The Death Knight roars a bit before running off. I sweat-drop.

I hear a footstep and look back. 'Albedo!' I grin. "The preparations took some time. I apologize." Albedo says.

"No. Your timing is perfect, Albedo." I nod as I agree with Onii-san. "Thank you very much." She nods.

"And so, what would you like me to do with these lower life forms?" She looks at the girls. Making me and my brother do the same.

"For now, the ones wearing that armor are our enemy." He looks towards the village. "Understood."

He looks down at the girls. "It looks like you're injured. Drink this." He pulls out a potion. I notice her hesitance quickly.

"I-I'll drink it! But my little sister..." She reaches out for it. The little girl grabs her sisters arm. "Big sis, no!" I sweat-drop.