Lesson 31 - Tuare

(3rd Person POV)
-

The curtains were shut and let little light in. They placed her body on the bed and ripped away the sheet that covered her.

There were larger bruises over her stomach and chest. You could see her ribs and multiple tiny dots that stained her skin. Her skin looked dry and pale, sickly at most.

Sebas turned to Solution. "I will let you take it from here."

"Very well." She bowed her head.

Sebas left the room and shut the door behind him, a light sigh coming from his mouth. "What foolish conduct." He spoke to himself. "Saving someone who is in trouble is common sense.' That is what the Supreme One who created me, Lord Touch Me, always said. Could that be the reason why I do the same as well? Might it actually be a curse? Lady (Y/n) showed no complaints, however, I'm not so sure how Lord Ainz and the rest of them would like this. I wouldn't wish to ruin Lady (Y/n)'s respect."

-

In a different room, Sebas was writing something on a sheet of paper. He was interrupted by a knocking at the door. Solution walked in, making Sebas lift his head. "How did it go?"

She turned to him. "Syphilis and two other venereal diseases. Several cracked ribs, as well as fingers. The tendons in the right arm and left leg have been torn. Upper and lower teeth have been pulled. There is also an anal fissure. There is a possibility that the woman is addicted to some kind of drug. In addition, there are multiple bruises and lacerations--"

Sebas cut her off. "Can she be treated?"

"Easily." Solution replied with a confident smirk.

"Then please see to it."

She immediately frowns. "Would it not be better to call in Lady Pestonya and have her use healing magic?"

"Solution, you are in possession of healing scrolls, aren't you? Please use one of those."

She looked in offense. "Lord Sebas, the scrolls were granted to us by the Supreme Ones. I humbly submit that they are not to be used on the likes of humans."

"Do it."

"As you wish. Will rendering the woman uninjured--or rather, restoration of the woman's physical state before engaging in those activities be sufficient?"

"Once her treatment is complete, can I ask you to draw her a bath and clean her up?"

Solution's face contorts to one of disbelief.

"I will go buy something for supper." Sebas lifts himself up from his chair.

"Lord Sebas, if you wish to tend to her mental state, I think it best that we call on Lady (Y/n) and Lord Ainz."

Sebas walks toward Solution, a slightly scary expression on his blank face. "This is not something into which we need to bring Lord Ainz. Lady (Y/n) has given her approval and that is enough."

Solution stares up at him before bowing her head in frustration.

-

Solution stood over the woman who was still unconscious. "I would have understood if Sebas or Lady (Y/n) had agreed to let you be my plaything once you were fully recovered..." She raises her hand, a dark glare covering her eyes. "Perhaps I shall devour you first, before Lord Sebas returns." She grins sadistically, the scroll appearing in her opened hand.

Her face falls and she sighs. "However, with Lady (Y/n)'s approval of this matter, I could never. That doesn't make me want to do so any less however."