"I never give hopes to his heart. Ginagawa ko lang ang trabaho ko, at sya ang nagbibigay ng malisya sa lahat. Hindi ko kasalanan kung nahulog ang loob nya akin. It's not my job to face his feelings" She casually said as she walks.

Every man and women that they passed by was staring at them thinking that their a perfect match for each other, not knowing the intense aura of the two.

"Pero hindi ka ba naaawa sa kanya" bulong ni Aris pero narinig naman ito ni Samantha. Huminto sya sa paglalakad bago ngitian si Aris ang ngiting nagpaatras sa kanya.

"Aris....I killed people, without giving them mercy. I'm a heartless bitch that doesn't cared for people feelings...breaking his heart will not mess my conscience not a little bit. I'm an assassin remember that" Samantha said before walking away to him.

"Alam ko....pero iniisip ko na baka magbago ka" sabi nya na nagpahinto kay Samantha.

Samantha laughed at his silly words. "And what will you do to change me? Make me fall in love with you flower boy?" She mockingly said. Aris was silent but he's heart is beating so fast right now. He closed his hand into fist.

Its now or never.

"What if I said Yes" he said making her face to smiled a mischievous one. She walks near to him so near that he can smell her breath. "Make me then" She challenge smiling genuinely at him.

*dug*

Aris stared at the beautiful girl smiling at him. 'This is bad' he thought. But he knew ever since he saw her in the very first day. He fall in love with her. What a cliche words but he fall not knowing how? Or why? Its just happens.

She's one of a kind....

And he knows that behind that strong independent girl, is a lonely girl that wanted to feel love. He's willing to gave it her but judging the pair of emerald eyes looking at his grayish ones. She didn't sees him as a man.

But he don't care, the words she uttered right now is a plain hope that he's going to hold into. He will do everything he can so that she will sees him but not now.

"Hinahamon mo ba ko?" Nakangiting tanong nya kay Samantha. She nods innocently. "You can say I'am" she said with a hint of sarcasm that he find cute.

She's a manipulative girl, she can make anyone go crazy over her, so he's going to used all his charms to get her, but he can't do that for now. He will hurt Top he did so....standing on the sidelines is the only path he can take for now.

"Wala akong oras para diyan, isa pa hindi ka naman mahuhulog sa akin" sabi ni Aris sabay kagat sa dragon bun na nasa isang kamay nya.

Samantha grab his hands making him to jolt in shock and he could feel his redding cheeks and ears. Her hands is so soft. He thought.

Umupo sila sa time square, pinapanood ang lahat ng taong masayang naguusapa kasama ang mga mahal nila sa buhay.

Aris looked at the brunette girl that was chewing delicately, her cheeks was big as white buns he eats earlier.

Cute.

"Stop staring or I'll rip your eyes pervert" She casually said making Aris to yelled suddenly at her in embarrassment.

"I-I'm not a pervert! I-I just thought t-that y-you ummm erm..."Aris failed to explained his self as he scold his inner self. He suddenly hear a soft giggles that makes him in daze as he stared at her.

She was trying her very best not too burst making her eyes a bit teary. "Ah....your so cute when your like that. I loved how you can easily show the emotions you wanted with being cautious" she suddenly said making Aris to be confused and the fact that he's heart is beating loudly because of her complement that he was 'cute', but then he get what she means.

"Dahil ba assassin ka?" Tanong nya, kaya napatingin si Samantha sa kanya, she just mischievously smiled at him.

I can't read her.

Tumango sya bago tumingin sa harapan nila. Matagal nya ng gustong tinanong kay Samantha kung may nararamdaman ba itong awa kapag pumapatay ito pero dahil sa sinabi ng babae kanina alam nya ng wala. Naniniwala syang may dahilan kung bakit sya naging ganyan, at gusto nyang malaman ito. Gusto nyang malaman ang lahat lahat tungkol sa kanya.

How she genuinely looks like, how she will looked like when she's angry, and if she still beautiful when she Cry's. He wanna know every smallest thing that complete her whole personality....he wanted to be close to her....but he doesn't want to hurt someone on the process.

He smiled sadly. 'If only I have the guts to confess to her' he thought.

"Maybe...or maybe I was born this way" Samantha said in her unfinished conversation before chewing again.

"Alam kong marami ng taong ang dumaan sa buhay mo. Marami ang gusto lang gumamit sayo dahil sa titulo mong Prinsesa. Pero sana hindi mawala ang tiwala mo sa mga tao, hindi sila lahat ay magtra-traydor sayo..." Sabi ni Aris kaya napatingin si Samantha sa kanya.

"Why do I feel like you want something from me" She mockingly said making Aris to turned he's gaze to he, only to see her smirking smile.

He sneered. "Sinusubukan kong maging mabait na kaibigan dito, sana wag mo naman sirain" Sabi ni Aris na mabilis nagpawala ng ngiti ni Samantha.

Kaibigan.

She doesn't know what that word real meaning now.

Ano bang dahilan ng pagiging emotional nya ngayon? Ah oo nga pala. Ngayon ang araw ng anibersaryo ng kamatayan ng ina ni Samantha na si Queen Selena. What a burden to her chest right now.

"Its my mother's death anniversary" she said making Aris to immediately look at her. "Huh?" Wala sa sariling sabi ni Aris, kaya napairap si Samantha.

"My mother died because of fake accusations of her having an affairs. My father punish her without giving a second though. His punishment was execution for her using his own hands....I saw everything with my every own eyes how my father killed my mother" Samantha casually said like she was just telling a fairy tale to a kid.

Aris mouth was agape in shocked in the sudden information, and he's heart suddenly pangs. "Samantha" he said.

"But I stared at her head rolls aways from her head without feeling sorry at all....I was fine without her." Samantha smiles before looking at him.

"Don't fall for me. I'm just going to hurt you. Sabihin mo rin yan kay Top" Samantha said before standing up. Aris looked at her. She turned to him before giving him a small smile.

"Tomorrow is another day of the fight in the war, I hope you'll survive. Heaven's going to used all his methods to kill Top. And if he uses you as his spy....I won't give a mercy at you...serves this as a warning for the future. But as for now.....Thank you for your accompany today....I have fun talking with you Aris." Mahabang sabi ni Samantha bago maglakad palayo sa kanya. Wala syang gaanong naintindihan o pinilit nyang hindi intindihin dahil ang huling sinabi lamang nya ang gusto nyang malaman.

"Masaya rin akong makausap ka Samantha" nakangiti sabi ni Aris bago puntahan si Top ng biglang nagsimula na ang fireworks. He stared at the beautiful view, its a pity that Samantha already leaves but what she said was enough for Aris to be in good mood.

***

A/n: Relax time muna~ early UD ako! Skl

Unedited