Thanksgiving / crush

I'm actually excited about this one because it's pretty different and longer lol.

C/m/n - Crush's mom's name

C/d/n - Crush's dad's name

C/s/n - Crush's sibling's name

*Note: If your crush's family situation is different than this and does Thanksgiving, I'm sorry just imagine/pretend for your situation* 😊

All of a sudden you heard heavy footsteps quickly approaching you. A hand landed on your shoulder and you turned around to find your good friend C/n, who looked to be quite out of breath. 

"Ah y/n. I'm glad I found you," C/n said giving you a small smile. The bell had just rung signaling that it was the end of the day. 

You were standing at your locker, packing your bag, and getting ready to go home for Thanksgiving break. You would be doing the usual this year. Your family would all meet at your house and then you'd all eat and hang out that afternoon. 

"What's up," you asked c/n. You closed your locker and leaned against it, wrapping your arms around your body and ready to listen to whatever it was he had to say. 

You had to admit, you had a crush on c/n. Yes, you were both very good friends, but you couldn't help it. His e/c eyes were just so pretty. Especially when the light hit them directly. His h/c hair was always messy, but it looked perfect and so soft. You so badly wanted to run your hands through it, but that would be way too awkward. C/n's stature was bigger than yours so you always had to look up a bit to meet his eyes. Especially when you were closer together, like now, in this crowded hallway. You weren't complaining though.

"So, I know you and your family do your own thing on Thanksgiving day," he started. He would constantly switch his gaze from the floor to your eyes as if he was nervous. "But for some reason, my mom decided that we are required to bring a date this year to Thanksgiving." 

Right after those words left his mouth, your heart immediately did a flip in your chest. Was he about to ask you to be his date?

"I was basically just wondering if you would be my date for the night? It's really just to show my grandparents and my nosy aunt that I and c/s/n have friends." C/n ran his hand through his hair a few times.

"Don't they know we're friends already?" You questioned. You had met his grandparents before due to lots of birthday parties and playdates when you were younger. 

"That's the thing, um," C/n mumbled and shifted on his feet. A slight cough came from his mouth as he looked towards the floor again. "We would probably be acting like we're in a relationship. Like boyfriend-girlfriend."

"Oh, okay. I mean yeah I'll come," you said picking up your bookbag from the floor. "That's no problem c/n." Butterflies erupted in your stomach. You would have to act as boyfriend and girlfriend. Wow. Could this get any better?

"Really? Thanks, y/n!" c/n said. "I didn't know if you would exactly be comfortable with it but you're the one person I'd be most comfortable with. You know what I mean?" It took you so much will power to not blush or start smiling like a crazy person. It made you feel good that he was comfortable with you.

"Yeah, I know what you mean c/n," you said slightly laughing. "Just let me know what time it is and I'll be there." You were smiling a friendly smile to c/n.

"Oh but I'll be coming to your house to pick you up," c/n returned the cheeky smile. "You're my girlfriend now y/n." C/n laughed and bumped your arm as you both started walking out of the school.