Movie Days and Cuddles / boyfriend

Hiiiii! Sorry, it's been so long since I've updated but here's a longer one for you guys!

Warning: it gets just a tad bit spicy towards the end ;)

————————————————

It was a cold fall Saturday and you were spending it with your favorite person. Bf/n came over to your house for a movie marathon. No specific movie. You both just randomly chose every other movie.

"I brought the snacks," bf/n said holding up two packed Walmart bags full of all your favorite junk food.

"Oh my god, yesssss," you said taking one from him. "I didn't even think of snacks."

"Big brain," bf/n said pointing to his head with a playful, know-it-all smirk on his face. You laughed at his comment and told him to come in.

You were dressed in leggings and one of his oversized sweatshirts because those were the comfiest. Bf/n was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. You supplied the blankets and pillows as you would both be cuddling up on your bed.

"Ahhh," bf/n let out a big sigh as he fell straight on top of your pile of fluffy blankets on top of your bed.

"Don't get too comfy yet," you said unpacking all of the snacks.

"I won't be comfy until you're in my arms," bf/n replied. That cute little comment made you blush like mad. Even though you had been dating for months now, he could still easily make you blush.

"Well if you help me out, I'll be in your arms faster than I will be at this pace." Bf/n shot up at your reply and quickly unpacked the snacks out of the other bag.

Both of you grabbed some snacks and made your way to your amazingly, comfortable bed.

"So what movie should we watch first?" Bf/n asked throwing some popcorn up and catching it in his mouth.

"Ummm, how about," you thought for a little bit. "How about Spider-Man Far From Home?"

"Sounds good to me. I love that movie," bf/n responded. After you both devoured lots of snacks, you both began to feel tired by movie number three.

You wrapped yourself up in bf/n's arms and your one leg was wrapped around his waist. You were so warm and cozy pressed up against him and with the fuzzy blankets surrounding you. Bf/n played with your hair still trying to watch the movie before he fell asleep. You were so warm and content that you fell into a deep sleep.

You woke up in a different position than before. This time bf/n's back was to you except your leg and arm were still wrapped around him and he was holding your hand. Basically, you were the big spoon and he was the little one. Bf/n was quite bigger than you and even though he didn't want to admit it, you knew he loved to be the little spoon at times.

Gently you ran your fingers through his hair. You smiled imagining how good this boy is to you and how much he means to you. He has the brightest smile and the best sense of humor. He is your best friend and you wouldn't have it any other way.

You looked over to the tv to see that Netflix had asked 'Are you still watching?' on the screen. Then you glanced over to the clock and saw that the time read 4:00 p.m.

You started to leave gentle kisses on the back of bf/n's neck and then some on his cheek. His eyes slowly opened and once he saw you, a small smile crept onto his lips.

"Hi baby," bf/n said with a raspy and tired voice that honestly made you weak in the knees. He closed his eyes again but kept smiling as you kissed his cheek some more. He let out a soft sigh.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"It's already four o'clock," you said running your hands through his hair again.

"Dang, it's already four?" He opened his eyes and shifted so he was laying on his back.

"Yeah, we only got through three movies," you said smiling.

"Actually it was more like two and a half," bf/n said making you both laugh at the fact that you both fell asleep.

"So now what," you asked sitting up now and against your headboard. "Another movie? Or a game? Or we could," bf/n cut you off by connecting his lips to yours.

It took you a little by surprise but you immediately kissed back. Both yours and his lips moved in sync. It had been a while since you two had a make-out session, and you could tell that that is where it was going.

He sat up and moved you so you were straddling his waist. You lightly placed your hands on both sides of his face and continued to kiss him.

His tongue swiped your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you didn't allow him at first. Without a fight, he moved straight towards your neck surprising you yet again. He was hitting all of the spots you loved and made sure to leave at least one mark. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling. He sucked and nibbled on your skin and it felt so good.

You brought his face back up to meet your lips and continued to make out with him. Slowly you moved your hips right over his area.

"Y/n," he said your name in a sigh before letting out a groan. You repaid the favor and put your lips on the sensitive part of his neck. You loved making him feel good because that made you feel good.

"We better stop before I take this any further," bf/n said a little breathlessly and putting his hands on your hips to stop the motion. You gave him a bit of a sad look before biting your lip.

You leaned forward putting your hands on his chest and whispering "Oh I'll go further. But only if you really want me."

You don't know what got into you but you immediately jumped off of his lap and bed before slowly walking towards the door.

Bf/n stared at you in awe before realizing he had to go and get you. He jumped out of bed and before you could run far, his arms were already wrapped around your waist. You let out a squeal as he lifted you and carried you bridal style back to your bed. He gently dropped you onto the bed and you let out a little laugh.

"Only if you want to babe," bf/n said. "Are you sure?" Bf/n always wanted your consent and you loved how considerate he was.

"Yes I want this," you said before pulling him down on top of you by his shirt and reconnecting your lips.

You loved this man with your whole heart and there was no stopping your love for each other.

————————————————
And that's it, folks.

Please always remember that CONSENT IS KEY! That is so important^^^^

Alrighty, all you lovebirds. Let me know what you thought! I hope to maybe have another update out soon because my finals week is coming up and that means Christmas break is almost here!

Have an amazing day!!!