Author's Notes

Hey, to anyone who is reading this. I'm sure it's no one, but that's okay. Side note: I really like this font. But ok back on track. This is a mafia story I've had on my mind for a while. Whenever reading I find myself wishing the story took a different turn. I've been trying to find a book that fulfills my wishes, but that's not reality because the only book that can do that has to come from my mind. Do you get what I'm going at?? So basically this is a story about a girl and a guy where they don't meet each other and fall in love right away rather their romance is a slow burn but the rest of the story is action filled. I always feel like in a lot of mafia stories the girl and the guy like each other way too fast and then I get bored so hopefully that doesn't happen. I already have the ending decided for the most part. Ok so if anyone is still reading this hat's off to you.

WARNING: I'm not a writer at all, my only experience is writing essays from school. Correct me if something doesn't sound right and I'm open to criticism. I'm not a very experienced writer Hopefully this doesn't scare you off, give me a chance. And most importantly I will try to write smut but I already know I will fail. Is there anyone who would want to write it for me? Of course I would give you credit? Ok bye.

Imagine the characters how you want. As of now I don't really describe Blaire because I want you to imagine her how you wish instead of me putting an image in your mind. I will probably describe Ace to some degree but use your imagination.

Ok here's to anyone who is reading this: thanks