You Will be Found

Title inspired by song- You Will Be Found from the Broadway play Dear Evan Hansen
Peters POV
I look at my surroundings and see a tree. The tree I used to play with my mom and dad under and Ben would take me too.
"Peter?" I hear a sweet voice ask me
"Mom!" I yell looking at her and running over and hugging her. I'm greeted by her warm embrace and feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Dad?" I say tearing up.
"Hey Pete." He says calmly
"Don't forget about me kid!"
"Ben!" I yell running over to him.
"I'm so sorry!"
"For what kid?"
"I could have saved you."
"No you couldn't have kid. It was my time."
I look around at my family and smile. But then a though hits me,
"Am I dead?"
My dad chuckles and says "No kid you are just recovering."
"Oh."
"Hey don't say that! You may not realize it but there are people who care for you very much." My mom says smiling.
"Pete I'm so sorry about May. I don't know what happened to her." Ben says sadly
"Ben it's not your fault. We all grieve differently."
"But still.."
"Hey if you aren't allowing me to blame myself for your death then you can't blame yourself for May."
Ben let's out a sad chuckles and hugs me. My mom, dad, and Ben come and hug me. By mom kisses me on the head and runs her hand through my hair.
"We love you Peter, but there is some people waiting for you. Just remember we are watching over you. We will see you again some day." My mom says calmly.
Slowly they disappeared and so does my surroundings and I'm left with nothing but  darkness. And then I see it. A bright light. I smile and start walking towards it. As I get closer it gets brighter and brighter until it consme.
I wake up in a all to familiar room. I look and see Mr. Stark looking at paper work.
"Mr. Stark?" I ask him
He looks up and smiled he comes over and hugs me.
"Never scare me like that again kid."
"I'm sorry."
"No sorry. I'm just glad your here."
——————————————————————
I had to stay in that hospital bed for 3 more days! 3! But it was fine because I had Mr. Stark, Stephen, and Natasha to keep me company. Natasha was actually glad I was Spider-Man because of how idiotic it was for her to speak to a random person about her issues. And after explaining everything about my abilities they reacted better then expected. But now I can leave this room and go home and see May. To say I want scared was a lie, I was terrified. Terrified of who will be there, if I still even have my stuff, would I be punished, or kicked out. I pace around waiting for Mr. Stark to take me home. That word just makes me sick. Mr. Stark walks out with Stephen, which ps I was very excited about their relationship, with a smile on both their faces.
"Hey kid you ready?" Mr. Stark asks me over cheerfully.
The sinking feeling that he doesn't care about me sets in.
"Yeah."
"Or should I say are you ready for me and Stephen revoke May custody of you?"
I look at them shocked.
"R-really?" I ask stunned.
"Of course! We have been working out this whole plan for about 2 weeks." Stephen says.
Not able to contain myself I run over and hug Mr. Stark and Stephen wraps his arms around me.
—————————————————————————————————————————————-
I anxiously walk between Mr. Stark and Stephen as we head towards my apartment.
"We have you back kid." Stephen tells me.
I nervously open the door with the key hiding under the mat and see May standing in the kitchen with the fridge open.
"Benny, is that you? Or is it some other handsome fellow with booze for me?" May asks
I can see Stephen trying to hold in a laugh, I am too though, but Mr. Stark busts out laughing. May turns and sees us and I can see the fury in her eyes.
"Peter so glad your home! I was so worried!" She says is a fake voice as she walks over and hugs me. I look at Mr. Stark wide eyed and he rolls his eyes. May gets close to my ear and whispers "Play along you little crap. I'll deal with your misbehaving butt later."
"You see Miss Parker, you will not get that chance as me and Tony have filed a complaint against your guardian and the CPS has approved of us." Stephen says matter of factly.
She looks between Stephen and Mr. Stark with a look that could kill. She walks into the kitchen and opens a beer.
"Take him. You will soon realize how worthless he is."
At this statement Mr. Stark steps forwards and says "ACTUALLY Peter is one of the smartest, kindest, and hilarious people I have ever met. Let me tell you that he is worth every damn star in the sky!" With that Mr. Stark walks towards the door followed by me and Stephen. We step out into the hallway and I hug Mr.Stark.
"Thank you."
We walk out of the building, Mr. Stark and Stephen excited about this new chapter in their and me because I'm free and with people who truly love and care about me.