God I Want to Feel Again

Title based on song- Touch by Sleep at Last
⚠️this chapter is very sad and may make some uncomfortable ⚠️
So I include a happy dogo up top and a cute kitten at the bottom! (And a apology)
I decided to stay home the rest of the week because I was just so mentally and physically tired. Between May, the fire ram things, and my thoughts I was just done. I didn't care what May said or did, and man tell me when she found out I skipped she was not happy, which made me just want to stay home even more. I only left the house to go patrol because the city still needed me. Thankfully Ned told me everything I missed and from what I saw it was nothing important.
————————————————————
I walked out of school feeling awful, not just physically but also mentally. I was so drained I didn't care when my teachers got angry for me not paying attention or when Flash tried to shove me into a locker and break my nose in the process. And so here I am walking out of school with a broken nose and in a hole bunch of pain, but it's fine because I'm used to it and I feel nothing anymore.
—————————————————————————-
I walked into the tower and could see people giving me weird looks probably because of how I looked but at this point I didn't give a rats butt. I push the elevator button and a empty elevator opens. Probably F.R.I.D.A.Y wanting to get a read on me because of how awful I probably look. I step in and instantly F.R.I.D.A.Y says Peter you appear to have two broken ribs, a mild concussion, broken nose, lacerations to you stomach,back, arms,and legs, early stages of starvation and dehydration, and possible internal bleeding. Does anyone know about this? Because if not I am required to tell Mr. Stark. Yeah I'm going to tell the person responsible what happened but because I didn't want Mr. Stark to know I said "Don't worry, May already knows.". I tear up a little because she used to know everything and when I would come home in a bad mood because of bullies I had to talk her out of murder. But now here I am, in this crappy situation. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the elevator doors open and see Doctor Strange? He looks up at me with a look of confusion and worry. Not wanting to deal with anything I walk past him and say "Don't worry, I'm just Mr. Stark intern Peter. I won't disrupt whatever you are doing.". I walk over to my desk and take off my backpack. I sit down and rest my head against the cool desk and slowly descend into darkness.
————————
That was a little heavier then I was planning but I promise it will get better. Sorry until then here's a picture of a kitten I found on Pinterest

 Sorry until then here's a picture of a kitten I found on Pinterest