A Day Full of Pain

My eyes widen at the text. I quickly open the message reading it. Hey kid. Vision called in the middle of the night. Something was wrong with his mechanics and Wanda was freaking out. I rushed out quickly not even thinking. I'll be back tomorrow. Sorry for scaring you. Mr. Stark was safe. Nothing happened to him. I smile knowing he is safe. I head home with my head a little higher. But that doesn't last long. I get to my front door and sense movement inside. May. My heart starts beating faster and my hand starts to shake. Slowly I open the door and before I can even close the door my spidey senses start going insane and Crash a beer bottle lands next to me and sprays glass all over my hands.
"Where were you last night?" May asks in a way to nice tone.
"A-at Neds ma'am." I say gritting my teeth hoping she wouldn't catch my lie.
"Bull. I can tell your lying!" May says slapping me.
—————————————————————————————————————
Well that was not fun. But what can I do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing just like usual. And so here I am sitting on a random roof somewhere is Queens trying to decide if I should just go back to May because a) nothing really interesting is happening and b) I'm in serious pain. I sigh trying to gain the strength to stand when I hear a loud sound coming from somewhere nearby. I quickly stand and run towards where my spidey senses say where the danger is. I arrive at a what I think is a ship yard but it's hard to tell because of the little fire creatures running around and well all the fire.
What the creatures look like

Credit to Linda Treffler I landed up on top of some hanging crates and surveyed the current situation

I landed up on top of some hanging crates and surveyed the current situation. I decide that I really just want to go home but it's my duty to my city so I throw caution to the wind and start webbing these fire rams up. I swing around grabbing them and throwing them into the harbor. My spidey sense start going crazy and I look around to see none other then the freaking avengers! I decide now is not the time to fangirl or is it fanboy? Anyway I decide that they probably don't want to interact with me so I just decide to continue what I'm doing. And let me tell you it's a little hard when the avengers are throwing shields, knives, blasters, and so many other things. But help to my sense it was a little easier to avoid them. I could hear them communicating through what I assumed to be ear pieces when I hear something interesting. I hear Natashas voice come through Mr. Starks ear piece.
"I need some help over here" Natasha says
I hear Steve say "Where are you Nat?"
"Over by the water. Clint and I are surrounded and our only way out is the water."
"Stay put I'll try to get to you." Sam says.
I take off not caring any more about those stupid creatures but more so about Natasha. Even though she doesn't know I'm under the mask she still made me feel like I belong. I swing over to see a half dazed Clint and a injured Natasha still trying to fight them off. I shoot a web and throw it into the water. Natasha looks up and smiles at me and talks into her ear piece but I don't here what she is saying because I'm more concerned about her and Clint's safety. I jump down and move closer to them. "You two get out of here. Your both injured and no offense but you fighting injured won't do you any good." I say trying to mask my voice. Natasha gives me a worried look so I nod. She swings Clints arm over her shoulder and take off towards what I assumed was their plane. As I help round up the last few, my spidey sense start going crazy. I turn to see one of those flame rams headed straight towards a unaware Mr. Stark. My adrenaline kicks in as I run as fast as my legs would go and push him out of the way as the rams horns come in contact with my stomach throwing me backwards. I quickly get up with all my strength i have left and run off before they have the chance to come over to me. I swing home and strip off my dirty suit and put on a teeshirt and pajama pants and not caring any longer I flop down onto my small bed and let the darkness consume me.