Fun at the Tower

The weekend went better than expected. After the little fiasco on Friday things were pretty good. Me, Sam, and Bucky hung out, played games, watched movies, and Bucky told us some funny story's about Steve. We had to promise not to tell anyone. But as I sit on one of the couches reading a book Mr. Banner wrote about Quantum Physics F.R.I.D.A.Y makes a announcement that the avengers are back safely from their mission. Bucky runs out of the room excited to see his boyfriend and Sam is who knows where. As soon as Steve is in view he runs to Bucky and hugs him.
"My lord you two were apart for 2 and a half days. Not years" Mr. Stark scoffs.
"WE HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME!" Steve yells picking his head up from Bucky's shoulder.
That makes everyone laugh and Mr. Stark roll his eyes. I get up trying to sneak away without drawing attention but that's easier said then done because Mr. Stark instantly notices me moving and comes over to me and puts his arm around me and smiles.
"How bad were they truthfully?" He says sarcastically.
"Well after Mr. Winter Soldier tried to choke Mr. Falcon the rest of the weekend was fine." I say shrugging.
"Ow!" Bucky yells as Steve nudges him in the shoulder.
"Buck what did Sam do this time?" Steve asks shaking his head.
"He called you a popsicle..." Bucky replies shyly. Suddenly the room is once again engulfed in laughter.
"LIKE ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER BEING CALLED A FROZEN LIQUID!" Bucky yells over the laughter trying to reason his actions. But that didn't work it only made it worse because it only makes the laughter louder. I wince at the sound but quickly hide it because I don't want to ruin the moment. But the moment is ruined by a certain bird jumping more like rolling out of the vents. "Alright now if we are done harassing Bucky... CAN WE PLEASE GET SOMETHING TO EAT!" Clint says dramatically. Natasha shakes her head and walks off into the kitchen to find something to feed the hungry bird. "Hey kid want to stay for dinner?" Mr. Stark asks me. Let's see
Do I have a happy home to go back to. No
Do I want to face May. No
Do I want to eat one more substantial meal. Yes
"Yeah, if it is not too much trouble." I say nervously. "Of course it's alright kiddo just make sure May is alright with it." Mr. Stark says with a serious father tone. "Now I need to repair my suit. Come on kid I could use your help." Mr. Stark says walking towards the elevator. A grin spreads across my face as I run after Mr. Stark
Time Skip brought to you by Dr. Strange—
After working with Mr. Stark for a while F.R.I.D.A.Y informs us that pizza has arrived. Me and Mr.Stark head upstairs and just as we step out of the elevator we see a very hungry Clint run by. After me, Mr.Stark, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Bucky and Steve get pizza Bruce heads back to his lab, Clint climbs into the vents, and Bucky and Steve head back to their room to watch a movie. I sit on the couch nervously next to Mr.Stark while he talks to Natasha.
"Any word from Sam?"
"Yeah, he said Fury had a mission and he didn't really care to tell any of us." Natasha says reaching for her glass of water. Mr. Stark rolls his eyes and says "Typical Sam." with a scoff.
"What about Wanda, Vision, and Pietro?" Natasha asks quizzically.
"Well as we were heading back from the mission Vision said he and Wanda found a apartment in Scotland and Pietro is currently in Wakanda."
"Oh and the ant is somewhere in New York... haven't heard from him in a while."Mr. Stark says with a shrug and Natasha returns the shrug.
"What about Strange? He didn't come on the mission and hasn't been to the tower recently." Natasha says staring right at Mr. Stark.
"Busy at the Sanctum. Some new people I guess." Mr. Stark says with a sigh.
"And before you ask Pepper is doing great. She is enjoying living in Paris." Mr.Stark says cutting off Natasha.
——time skip brought to you by Pietro—
After saying good bye I swing back to Mays place, yippee. I land in front of the building and climb up the steps and heard two heart beats. Great another boyfriend so much for Bartholomew. I swallow and silently open the door.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Wow that was longer than expected sorry! I just really wanted to end on a cliff hanger. And I'm sorry for Pepper not being in this story. She may come back later but I don't know. I'm still trying to decide if Tony's significant other should be Dr.Strange, a popular one in the fandom, or Pepper, the original, but I don't know. Let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions! Thanks for reading this long chapter! xoxo