Clearing up some Confusion

So I was thinking about this story and trying to well figure out a story line because I'm going to be honest I don't do rough drafts I just jump right into writing. So I decided chapters 1-3 are like setting up the story. And that's why I mainly focused on May and the Avengers (especially Tony) because they are big parts of this story. And I didn't really didn't set up a clear storyline of Peter being Spider-Man just little hints here and there because I didn't know if I wanted to go in the direction of where they know he is Spider-Man or not. And after thinking I have decided that they don't know Peter is Spider-Man but the Vulture incident still happened just with no Tony. And I decided to not to the whole vigilante trope and having the Avengers hunt him down. But Peter already has the internship. He got it after the vulture incident which for my story happened about 5 months ago and Peter is still 15. And Peters age will probably randomly change because I will forget and then be like whoops he is 16 now. And Peter is Tony's inter and is very close and have grown closer with the avengers. I have a rough idea and I'm thinking of first establishing the whole plot with May, the internship, and a little more Spider-Man mixed in here and there. But Peter patrolling may not be included but just remember Peter patrols every night just the author is lazy and if it doesn't play into the plot it probably won't be mentioned. Wow that was a lot. I realize when I'm writing this only 1 person is reading this but hey hopefully this story will continue to grow.