"I don't think that's a good idea " I shake my head

"Oh Cmon , you got white neighbors they gone kick your ass out for all that noise " she says . I sigh and then nod my head then run to the back room . The banging gets louder and then I hear the door open "I'm sorry von but kennedys not here "

"Hoe you think I'm stupid ? I saw her car in the parking garage! "  I shake my head at vons craziness.

"Her car broke down and I gave her a ride to the mall and then came back because I forgot my purse " jordie says . Damn she a quick liar .

"Move " von says and then I hear stumbling . I know he did not just push her .  "Kennedy bring your childish ass out here before I light your friend the fuck up , and you know I will "

I roll my eyes and sigh then walk out the back room . I know better then to test his patience . "What do you want Dayvon ? " I asks him .

"Ohhh look Kennedy your back from the mall " jordie says in a obviously lying tone and Von mugs her . I smile a little then shake my head .

"You can't answer your phone ? " he asks turning towards me .

"What do we have to talk about ? " I asks with attitude clear in my voice .

"Why you acting like this ? I thought we dropped that bull shit from yesterday "

"I did , Ion care about it " i lie and shrug .

"So why you ducking  and not talking to me ?"

"I'm not " I lie again

"So disappearing first thing in the morning and hiding from me with some random ass hoe I fucked isn't ducking ?" He asks " then you sitting here not answering me . Let's squash this shit now cause I'm over it "

"First off we went on a whole dat- "

"Bitch you got five seconds !" Von spats at jordie

"For an explanation ?" She asks hopeful

"For your life " he answers and she starts to walk out .

"No jordie wait you stay " I call after her and Von frowns his face at me " look my phone is on mute and I clearly didn't hide good enough because you found me "

He makes a stale   face and shakes his head " so we not gone talk about this shit ? You just gone act like a big ass kid ? "

"We already talked about it " I shrug with a straight  face and he slowly nods .

"Bet " he mumbles then walks out the door . I roll my eyes and shake my head . I hate that I treated him like that. Seeing his face drop and frown made me so weak . I just wanted to hug him and forget everything I was ever mad at . But he had the nerve to bring up how he fucked jordie . Which proves he's still not getting my damn point.

Then this hoe had the nerve to go along with it ! Talking about 'we went on a date '. Fuck outta here

"You okay ?" Jordie asks .

"Yeah " I mumble .

"So should we continue ? "

"Nah " I shake my head "let's just finish tomorrow "

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Von wassup with you bruh ? " Durk asks me while I stare into space thinking of how I could cover up Asians murder

"Von wassup with you bruh ? " Durk asks me while I stare into space thinking of how I could cover up Asians murder . If I killed the bitch she can't cause me relationship problems now can she ?

"Nun I'm straight " I mumble . He sits down next to me and cuts the music down .

"What my sister do ?" He asks . I look at him and shake my head .

"She tripping bro "

"Okay let me rephrase that " he starts "what did you do ?" He asks and I start laughing .  I debate on telling his ass the truth . I know how he be tripping about Kennedy and he gone take this  Asian kiss shit worse then her . Especially since he KNOWS she signed. I ain't even tell Kennedy all that information and she hates my ass . Durk my nigga though so maybe he could help .

"After you left yesterday , Asian came in here and kissed me " I say quickly . Durk eyes shot up and looks at me . "No we didn't fuck , yes I slammed her ass and walked out , and yes I told Kennedy already " I say before he attacks me.

"Nigga you shoulda started off with that on god " he lets out a sigh . I knew he was thinking of doing some crazy shit . "But of course she tripping nigga not only did she kiss you , but she signed . You finna be around her ass all the time " he shakes his head . Little did he know , Kennedy don't even know all that .

"I'm already knowing bro but I love that girl. ian tripping off Asian ran through ass " I wave him off and he nods .

"You know I usually wouldn't even hop in my sisters relationship buisness like this but - "

"Nigga " I cut him off " yes you would " I say then he laughs

"Okay maybe " he starts "but she ain't gone be tripping on this shit to long . India told me a while ago that when I leave it's not that she don't trust me , she just lonely and I'm the only person she talk to . So when I don't call or text her back she get all mad and shit so I just respect it and apologize "

I look at him confused and blink "Uhm what that shit have to do with me and Kennedy ?" I asks

"Nigga ! Are you retarded? " he yells "you out here in the studio for hours kissing your ex and shit and you expect her to be chill about that shit ? Just take your L and beg her for forgiveness so you can stop moping around here like a lil biotch " he finishes

"First off she kissed me and ion know bro " I shake my head .

"You always letting hoes kiss you huh ? " he asks and I chuckle

"Fuck you nigga "

"Trust me bro I'm telling you . Do something special for her , tell the whole truth about shit cause I know your ass lied about something , and secure her spot again " he tells me and I nod . This nigga is starting to make sense .

"Alright " I nod " I can do that "

"Good " he says "now let's go get something to eat , before we start our period " he daps me up

I laugh and shake my head " aye quick question " I say and he looks at me "why you helping me ? I thought you hated me with your sister ?" I asks

"I did " he shrugs "but I never heard you say You loved someone other than your sister "

I think about it then nod . He's right. Ion even love my momma like I love Kennedy mean ass .

I gotta get her to fuck with my ass again