26 - B L A C K

"let go of her"

Tom briefly swayed across the dark empty halls, since everyone was busy at the Ball he decided to go to the Slytherin common room to grab a few things he needed. He thought about going to the restriction place at the Library, Tom needed some books from there and this was the perfect time to sneak in.

He was inside the common, thinking he was alone, until he heard a few sounds. Curious, he opened the door leading towards the noise.

There he saw them, panting, sweating, and messy. Y/n and Draco were quickly trying to fix themselves but it was clear they were making out.

Y/n stared at Riddle who was also looking at them. He was frozen but a few seconds later turned around and walked away.

"I should go." Y/n told Draco. She put her coat on and tried to look for Tom. He was walking through the Hallways with a black book in his hand that seemed like a diary and his wand on the other.

Y/n

My first thought came into my head was to follow him. It's crazy, I know. He did seem really suspicious, as if he was in a rush for something.

"To- Riddle! Wait up!" I yelled across the halls. He made a sharp stop and directed his head towards me.

"remember what following someone ended you up last time? I suggest you go back to your boyfriend, thank you." Tom hissed.

"He's not my boy- I'm not following you. I want to ask where you are going." I command.

He rolled his eyes . "just go away, it's that simple."

"You're up to something, and it definitely doesn't seem good. Everyone is either at the ball or in their common room. I will not leave until you tell me where you're headed to." I scolded.

I definitely didn't know where I was going to go with this.

The only thing I saw when I looked up at his face was Anger. He was boiling.

"stupefy!"

My head gradually fell on the ground, everything going visually black.

I felt hands carrying me a second later.

"Ugh" I groaned, rubbing my eyes. I was at the Gryffindor common room, In my bed. I wasn't wearing my dress from the ball, instead I was in comfortable clothes. They weren't mine though, the shirt was oddly very clean and huge on me, the pants were soft but also a bit big.

Did Tom do this? He fucking made me unconscious. And for what? I knew it. He's up to something, and doesn't want to talk about it.

wait bitch stop did he undress me and put me into his clothes

that's the least of my problems right now

-

Weeks have gone by, and not a single word from Riddle. He walks away from  me anytime I go near him.

But this past week there have been 5 missing students reported. The girl who got killed last time didn't have an explanation of the cause.

There was a pattern though, the muggle-born students were the ones missing.

Rumors were everywhere, anytime I walk in the hallways I hear whispers about it.

After school I went inside my common room, trying to finish my essay about the history of werewolves. No one was around so I finished it in peace. My full body startled when I heard something near to me.

Next thing I felt was everything going black.

Again?

"Is she dead?"

"She's breathing you idiot."

"do you think it's the right girl?"

"she looks just like em"

My eyes flicker slowly. Where was I? It looked like I was in a dark cave, it was extremely dark and dusty. From a distance I see an old wrinkly man almost 8 feet tall and next to him was a short fat goblin.

"She's awake!" The goblin screamed.

The old man turned around. "y/n, pleasure to see you."

I shudder. "who are you?"

"I'm your parent's old friend of course." He replied. "they were the reason I got sent to Azkaban." Just then, he grabbed a sharp wooden object from his pocket. "i'm giving them a treat back, now that i've finally got you"

I tried to move but I was stuck against the wall with ropes around me.

The old man slid the knife across my left cheek, I screamed but he didn't stop from there. He got his wand out and started casting spells on me. I felt like my bones were breaking.

"let go of her." A demanding voice was heard a feet away and out came the familiar man I knew.

"Tom." I tried to breathe out.

His eyes darted at me, then back at the man.

"listen, I know how much y/n's parents are paying you, how about I give you..erm...ten times more gallons? All you have to do is let her stay here and leave without saying a word about any of this. " The man convinced.

Tom stood there for a moment, was he actually considering it? My head was so dizzy.

A minute passed and Tom nodded his head. The man smiled and reached for his pocket.

Not even a second later he punched him in the face, knocking him out and did the same with the goblin.

My eyes widen. Riddle went up to me and started untying me. I let out a grunt. When he finally ripped open all the ropes, he lifted one of his arms up and cupped my face with his hand. His thumb strode the place where the man cut my cheek with no expression.

Tom picked me up and put me over his shoulders. I yelped. "what the fuck?"

"don't call me Tom next time." He breathed and starting carrying me out.

A/n

i felt drunk writing this so sorry if i messed something up💔 anyways please vote if you like the story so far and thank you sooo much for reading it!!