1 - U N F A M I L I A R

'God he incredibly was attractive'

Pureblood, gorgeous, kind(most of the times).

That's exactly how people describe y/n

Rude, quiet, seductive

And that's exactly how people describe Tom Riddle

⚜️

It was my last year at Hogwarts, god i'll miss that school. I didn't know what I plan to do afterwards.

I pack my bags and wave my parents goodbye as I hop in the car with my best friend, Ginny Weasley. I tell her almost everything, I didn't  have any siblings but she's the closest i've got.

"aren't you excited? it's our last year!" Ginny exclaimed, taking out sweets from her tiny bag.

"I'll miss it there. I'm thinking about becoming a teacher there afterwords in my years." I winked at Ginny and we both burst into laughter.

"What the fuck y/n-, you want to graduate school just to re-do it again? That's unusual, surely won't be me." Ginny shook her head in disagreement

"Like I said, maybe. Who knows what? I'll become a muggle stripper, we don't know." I sarcastically grinned, Ginny hit her hand on my shoulder.

After what felt like forever, we eventually arrived at the train station. Ginny's faced beamed as we ran into 9 3/4 with our belongings.

"I love zipping past there, I'll miss it" Ginny pouted.

I fixed my hair quickly before going inside the train.
"I can tell." I replied.

"Train takes off in 5 minutes!" Someone announced in the far distance.

"We better hurry. My mother will kill, murder, assassinate, slaughter-"

Not again-

"-me if I missed the train, plus, Ron and the twins already made it in before you me." Ginny rushed inside the train with me following her behind.

I took a seat in the back along with her

"Mind if i?" A voice echoed behind me. I turned my head and saw a brown-haired man, eyes gleaming towards me.

"you don't have to ask Diggory" I smiled. Cedric sat down and kissed my cheek. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?"
I answered back.

"Hyped I guess. It's our last year at Hogwarts after all." Cedric spoke, wrapping his arm around me. I tried getting comfortable next to him.

"great to hear." I kindly replied, pressing my smooth lips onto my other, clearly the silence was a bit awkward.

⚜️

The train was about to leave until someone whisked inside. Y/n noticed the unfamiliar Man looked like he jogged here. He was panting and sweating. His sticky jet raven hair fell onto his face clear face very vividly. Slowly, the man moved and settled next to a few people, not saying a single word. The man was peering around the train, bulging to find something amusing to catch his eye, deliberately, his eyes connected to y/n.

They were greenish-blue, the variety of colours inside his eyes were truly unbelievable. It took her a while to realize that the man was oddly attractive. God, he incredibly was attractive. Their eyes didn't leave each other until Ginny caught her attention.

"Hello? Y/n ? Fucking deaf I swear." Ginny hissed. Y/N quickly went back into reality. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."