14 - C O O K I E S

"enough of the flirting"

Later that day my mom called me up to the kitchen and asked me to help her make sugar cookies since Christmas is around the corner, of course I said yes

she mainly just wanted me to frost them. There was a lot though, she's planning on having a ton to drop off for a few friends.

⚜️

Y/n's mom was on a phone call. Y/n was just innocently frosting cookies, taking her time. Unexpectedly she noticed another presence enter the room, it was Tom Riddle.

"Oi! Riddle, would you help y/n frost the cookies? We need them done quick."
Y/n's mother asked him while trying to focus on the phone with a family member.

"Mrs.Y/l/n" , i'm fine thank you-" Tom got cut off. "It would be such a help since we invited you here." Y/n's mother told him while still on the call, she walked away to a quieter room.

Tom huffed. He went over to the counter Y/n was at, he picked up a cookie and a pipping bag and slowly started to frost it.

Y/n didn't look at him, she didn't want to even communicate to him after what happened. It was too embarrassing, she saw the man half-naked, how would she casually talk to him after that? She secretly didn't regret it though.

Riddle was fast. He was finished with 5 cookies when y/n was still on her second one. He didn't make eye-contact with her because it wasn't important but he did notice how she was frosting them.

"do you always do everything wrong?" He said aggressively. "Start from the side then slowly to the middle, not the opposite."

"Are you watching me? Don't you love doing the ' pretending I don't exist ' thing ?" She hissed.

"so you pay attention to that? do you want me to concentrate to you all the time ? you're actually an idiot." Riddle chuckled.

"actually I don't want you to concentrate or obsess over me, I actually want you to stop being an ass." Y/n shouted.

"Who said anything about me obsessing over you?" He shoutout back.

"Enough of the flirting, you both can stop now, i'll get it done myself. Y/n's Mother laughed when she came back.

"flirting? how is that flir-" Y/n got cut off and Tom already disappeared. "Listen dear, go to your room and maybe take a cookie, you were practically yelling.

Y/n rolled her eyes and went up to her room.

y/n

As if things can get more embarrassing. I swear i'm going to die living with him one more day, all we do is argue.

I got out a quill, I wanted to send a letter to ginny, about how things are happening.

Dear Ginny
       How are you? How have you been? I miss talking to you......

I continued writing the letter, taking my time. When I finished, I seal the letter shut and owled it away.